Song Finisher

Do I win???

Well you got the title of your song wrong. Just to tell you, it’s meant to be “SF1: [whatever here]” so I can easily identify them.
As you can’t share songs however, I don’t know if I should extend the deadline. What do you think? I put the songs up anyway.

I thought everyone would have shared there finished versions b4 the …whatever you want to call it…unability to share thing

Actually you were meant to only share your song before you post it. I haven’t shared my song yet. Someone could steal it. In fact, really we should make it so that you PM me the songs and not post them, so that there would be absolutely no element of cheating. I would then post them all when I have them all.

I think I’ll have to suspend it. I think Kar you should share yours again, so you could change the title (to SF1: “R’n’B”). And think about taking off those repetitive bars in the beginning. And I think some piano notes sound dodgy but that’s just me.

Eh i didn’t spend much time on it…lol reshare…sure ill reshare…when the sharings back up

oh ya someones totally going to steal my song and post it…
only noobs who dont have accounts do that

EDIT: POST 700!!!
just a bit behind ya muse

No, I was thinking that another competitor could steal your song.

And congratz on the 700th post! I’m only like seven posts ahead of you.

LOL ya exactly 7 posts now

AND since you didn’t change the expiration date do I win??
jk jk

well, as of right now there both the same post count: 719

What do you mean there the same?
Im 2 posts ahead

I think you’ll find I am ahead. And you should take your song down.

WTF 21 posts in a day? dont spam

21 posts isnt hard at all when someone else posts just as much.

And now your only 2 behind him! thats 19 in 1 day.

its only spam when you hit 20 in a day

21 posts a day isn’t spamming. You do the same. And I have four times as much in another forum.

holy crap! also, youve gotten 600 posts in like, 2 months. I man, I remember sending a congratulations on the 100th post!" pm just a while ago.

I quit that forum today. I figured out that getting 1800 posts in two weeks was bad, not good. I really hope the share features comes back soon. And StarB has made a few minor changes in the Nightmare Beta theme.

Total post count isn’t good, don’t spam guys just to get your posts up. I’ve been here a long time, more then 99% of you and I have just over 300.

but what if you spend all day on notessimo forums? IM ADDICTED!!!

Try to limit yourself.

Like Im trying to