Strictly piano (post your piano pieces here)

That had a kind of defensive tone to it. Sorry if I offended you. I didn’t intend to.

Well, now that I think about it, when I imagine a guy named “Ashley,” I think of a badass Viking axe-wielder. Or He-man, MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.

And thats exactly who i am… need to go to bed,because i’ve got early band practise tomorow

please visit the forum pass it on (PLEASE READ) its a great collaboration.

good night (or day to you Americans)

?id=37169 lol

SUP THIS IS FINISHED
?id=37296

?id=37757 sounds like videogame music :­D

Not entirely a piano piece, but mostly. i think it’s epic.

Mario Under Water Theme

I remade it. I was bored. (Sorry about bump! Really!)

Someone already remade that song, but theres wasnt in paino

Oh. I did not know that.

Hopefully I got the number right
I remixed the earlier remix of a piano song. (The one by StarWars [XD], and Roastmasters)
Or at least that’s what I think it is.

Nice job.

What do you think of this?

It’s my third song!!! Yay!!!

Uh.
…Barkkid, I think I saw you on Incredibots.?

Did you hear what I said to you about changing the note’s length? I love your song but maybe you could use different note lengths.

If you loved the song, why are you telling him what he did wrong? The notes lengths are fine the way they are, and seeing as there are whole notes and half notes, I think Kalabasa knows how to change the note duration and used the quarter notes all scrunched together because it sounds good on the piano. Personally, I loved it too. Keep up the great work!

The quarter notes make the piano blend in better, I like it that way. And the song was pretty good as well, I liked it.

I’m sorry! I suppose I’m not very good at observing things! I did love your song!

Sorry, people. I’m a newbie composer.

What? No, you’re as good as any of the others! I think you’ve got the best first song. You should here my first song. It’s like 6 bars long.

heres my song imagine by john lennon:

So I’m doing two things.
One. Reviving an endangered species of a topic.
Two. Showing you my (very) first cover…and it’s piano only.
I’ve probably mentioned it a bit so I won’t go over it…enjoy!