Stuff by Anthony: New piece--"Light and Magic"

I heard fishrocker’s “Welcome to Bucketheadland” and it inspired me to make my own rock song 8-)

It’s not exactly the kind of music I listen to, so I can’t say I love it, but it is good.

Yes!!! I have reached 1 percent of all posts!!!

lol, someone copied my song… listen.php?id=19714
At least that person still gave me credit

lol. That’s 2.25 posts per day. Which is one of the higher ppd’s. Mine is 3

JMan, I challenge you to a “posts per day” contest Whoever has the highest “posts per day” by the end of February WINS!!!
Wait… You have more posts so it’ll be harder to get your “posts per day” up. That wouldn’t be a fair contest…

lol. If you challenge anyone, it should be DJ CRAPMATTER. He currently has the highest PPD’s. I think it’s like 5 something.
Rules: NO SPAMMING

I could just keep posting in the “Talk about stuff” thread.

I suppose that doesn’t count as spamming

Oh my god, now there are 666 notessimo users !!!

Also, this is the 2,500th post on the Songs forum 8-)

Hey! You got to it before I did! lol
Congrats on the very first post in February!

New Song

Yay! I’m inspirational!!!

I enjoyed your new songs Anthony! Great!

OMG!!! Google Bot is browsing this thread. Get it away from me!!!

:EDIT: I got scared so I took out my shotgun and shot google bot. (What does google bot do anyways)

This thread should tell you all about the Google bot, and the several other little ‘bots’.

New Song

nice, very good songs.
the only improvements i can think of are to the rhythms, the only real variation in your rhythms in the melody are a few spaces where there would be notes.
other than that, the notes you’ve chosen are really good.

Thanks elpenguino

Holy crap, I finally found out how to create a poll My IQ is below acceptable There was a friggin “poll creation” tab below the text box thingy

great new song, Starlight. I can’t remember if I posted this before, replied to your PM, or thought I posted/replied.