stuff on tv

Any one watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!?

i havent seen that show in a while.

Neither have I! Iā€™m too lazy to get up in the morning and watch it! I watched futurama last night!

Iā€™ve never heard of Tim and Eric blah blah blah

ive seen it and all I can say is that it is freakin retarded.

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s one of those shows where the guy(s) is/are talking and thereā€™s this picture in the background that everybody is laughing at. Or maybe it has those silly jokes that goes like, ā€œI was walking, and I crossed the street.ā€ laughter

You crossed the street??? You must be likeā€¦1 of those magic chickens or somethingā€¦ (rock)

I used to watch this show on cartoon network that they canceled about the long pink haired girl and her friend with short purple haired goth girl who had electric guitars and their old drummer/butler/bus driver midgit. It was called ā€œHi!Hi!Puffy Ami Yumi Show!ā€ I think. (rock)

I used to watch itā€¦I thought it was more of a girls showā€¦ I used to help out at a day care, and the day careā€™s ownerā€™s son kept watching little kids shows in the morning! it was torture!

Yup. It was ā€œThe Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Showā€ if Iā€™m not mistaken. I think it was cancelled shortly after starting to air on CN. Just like ā€œThe Life and Times of Juniper Leeā€ and ā€œAtomic Bettyā€.

I just a few minutes ago watched the last 25 minutes or so of ā€œiGo To Japanā€ with my little sister. It was good. I liked the ending. (rock)

I want to see the NEW! Futurama: Beyond the wild green yonder!

You fail at quoting

Really!

And

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!

[quote=ā€œSlipKnotā€]
I want to see the NEW! Futurama: Beyond the wild green yonder!

Oh no. Not this again.

All I really watch anymore is a handful of comedies.

King ofthe Hill, The Office, My Name is Earl, Malcolm in the Middleā€¦

Sorta wish Arrested Development was still around.

HOW could i forget malcolm in the middle and wipeout!? /facepalm /facepalm /facepalm!

Psych also rocks

Oh, and for those of you who cant watch south park on the television, go to Southparkstudios.com and plug in some earphones. youā€™re welcome

Edit: Fixded the link!

ASDWEFWERTFRWEFRSRWERSR

Malcom in the middle sux ive never watched it but i have seen commercials about it Itā€™s really dorky

CHECK THIS OUT! WOOT!

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXvjDyumTcg](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXvjDyumTcg)

One of my best friends.