Sweet!

my school blocks any website that uses PHP as a script for sending information, except 24chan.

Hey, if you ever want to get on a blocked website at your school, try one of these:

nicekicks.info

Before I found these, I thought my school found every proxy site and blocked it. Then I found these and realized they hadn’t been blocked! Hopefully these will work for you.

PS. You didn’t hear this from me.

its no use. the blocker we have blocks any site that has IP hiders or is an anonymizer. my best idea is to preform a remote desktop from school to my computer using Logmein.com.

http://vtunnel.com/ is pretty good. Try that out.

but remote desktop is fun… i would be running vista AND OS X Leopard at the same time, plus since im in remote desktop, id be able to bypass the blocker because my comp isnt on the school’s network. plus its a way to show off my computer knowlege.

I’ve never tried this remote desktop thing… how does it work?

basically you go to logmein.com>make a free account>download the client on your home computer>then when your at school/a different computer you log into your account on logmein and select your home computer in the table at the bottom of your profile. from there you click remote desktop, enter the password you sett up for it, wait a moment, and you will see your home desktop in that window. as long as the cursor is in that window, all key presses and mouse clicks/movements will be acted on your home computer desktop.

Wow, that sounds pretty sweet.

Yeah. Would it actually show up on your screen at home though? That would be freaky.

i tested it with my dad’s comp and, ya, when in remote desktop the cursor appears to be moving on its own.

Yeah, I just tried it with my laptop through my PC and I was talking to my brother on wordpad!

I finally got around to trying that site at school… and it’s blocked. So I can’t use it here.

lol All that work and you can’t even use it.

same here. looking for a new remote desktop.