Talk About Stuff

In other news, Malaysia Airlines is having another crisis:

It reads

Malaysia Airlines Crash In Ukraine

2 Likes

What horrendous luck they’ve been having this year.

Nah, it’s probably just the wind.

Nah, it’s probably just Jimmy Nutrin

1 Like

don’t post such insensitive comments

I’m saying that the turbulence may be giving this airline a bit of trouble.

2 Likes

yknow, someday, i will come back to this site only to see that it has been deserted. not a single featured song for twenty years and the forums are at a standstill. i will reminisce about all of the fun times we had. the great composers. yeah.

1 Like

you gotta let go of things to improve, man. in our cases, we have to explore different options of musical expression, may it be through a real life band, electronic workstations, singing, production, etc. yes, we’ll still be a part of notessimo, since this is where we’ve started. just imagine how naive and terrible we were before. look how much you’ve grown musically through these years. we’ve grown so much and learned many new things through experimentation and getting inspiration from others. but we’ve reached the point where we have to move on to improve ourselves. we’ll still be with the people we were with back then. we may not be on the same path. some may choose to master different genres and styles, but that’s okay. it’s sad knowing that we’ve spent so much time on this silly website for a silly little flash application. but that silly little web app made us all realize that we do have musical talent that we’ve never known about if it wasnt for notessimo. this isn’t necissarily a goodbye or farewell for anyone. so when you look back in 20 years, don’t be sad, be proud of yourself and others. look how far youve gotten and all the fun that you’ve had.

3 Likes

I literally shed my first tear in 5 years from that statement.

1 Like

here’s a story that will make you cry more than tsuguy’s measly life story.

So one time I realized what a piece of shit a piece of shit is and tried to solve the mystery of why Subway. I ran into the nearby drug dealer and asked for some lemonade. He replied with much concern “nnnnnnGHFPHEghPPPBBBTTTT” as he did not understand the reasoning of why leather cannot be eaten like volcanoes.
It was at this very moment that I realized the great Sabrina was in my shoe. I had not noticed that I left the turntable on at home so I went into the Carnipstermobile to confess that the Illuminati was just a diversion to talk to our great ogerlord Shrek. Sabrina morphed into the magnificent female warrior Tsuguy to conquer all the corn in the world.
I was scared and then I died. tHE END

1 Like

But I was serious tho.

3 Likes

i would harvest all the corn

1 Like

0/10 needs more horrible Aliens jokes.

1 Like

sory i wasn’t in the mood for massive donut holes at the time

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/a-harsh-deliverence/penis-bagels

2 Likes