Talk About Stuff

Start at 2:30

After beginning to go home from a long night at work, getting off the bus, Aliens reaches a gut feeling that he is being watched. He heard abnormal rustling in the bushes throughout his short walk to his home. Before he makes it to his driveway, he feels as though someone is breathing down his neck, but when he bolts around, looking through as far as his eyes can see, he finds nobody. Still crazed about what he just felt, he slowly makes his way to his door. Aliens reaches for his keys with his sweaty hands, trembling with the feeling that he is still being overseen, when he opens the passage to his house, and he realizes that the power throughout the house is shut off. He is afraid to go outside, but he needed to call someone quick to tell of his disturbance, and all of his telephones were shut off without any electricity, so he needed to power them back on. He dashed his way to his control box outside, until, on the way back, he trips over a damaged stepping stone. He hears footsteps, as he tries to make his way back on his feet, and he then finds a dancing pickle in a batman cape jump out of the bushes and implode into the thin air.

4 Likes

Milkyshooz is one good looking, meth cooking dude

Aliens, I was on Milky shooz’s profile on youtube and
 when you see it
MO5mlog.jpg

1 Like

im sorry

4 Likes

vaogx.jpg
2i4z08.png

2spooky

2 Likes

We talk on FB and sype, we’re super cool.

whatevr

no i meant what apocoloptogon meant

1 Like
2 Likes

tumblr_mv9c3i83Rn1rncmzco1_400.gif

4 Likes

I love messing with aliens. hope you don’t mind

3 Likes

I didn’t know you were a smelly hobo with long hair and a beard who loves tacos.

Actually JUST POST THAT IN SHOW YOUR SELF

1 Like

that;s not me. i found it on facebook

ayy lmao

1 Like

Lightbulb.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA OH MY FFFFUDGE

Youtube: WE DETECTED SHAKINESS IN YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT VIDEO, WANT US ASSHOLES TO FIX DAT SHIT?

Me: k.

Youtube: makes it shakier

I fucking swear it wasn’t this fucked up when I posted it the first time.

1 Like

Aliens needs to take notes from this guy about MLG videos. Jeebus.

I made it for a friend. My only editing software is Windows movie maker

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=25g9kqa%3E&s=8#.VF9U6TSG938

1 Like