Talk About Stuff

i’m finna make some memes

1 Like

k, fam

bro its not even meme week yet

that time of the week

ayy lmao

1 Like

Okay, kinda serious topic here. Do you guys think Notessimo has reached its peak already? I don’t see the community growing any more than it has already. And a lot of members just leave, especially newer ones. So… is it going to be this small niche community forever? Music composition isn’t that popular, so I feel like Notessimo has to cater to the newbies. v3 is way too complicated for most members here already, let alone the beginners. So, you kind of see the problem here. The ones who are already into composition are the only able to use or willing to learn how to use v3. So pretty much what I’m trying to say is, I don’t think v3 is going to help Notessimo’s growth. But then again, that’s probably just me being cynical again. Any thoughts?

1 Like

It’s only really dead because there hasn’t been any updates.

Did you read my post?

“I don’t think v3 is going to help Notessimo’s growth.”

I never mentioned that V3 will help it’s growth, but I mean some update.

Ah, gotcha. Sorry about that.

Many people played V1 on Kongregate and Newgrounds, and they loved it. They would have joined us here if they had known that this place (and V2) existed. Starburst said that he will try to get Kongregate to sponsor V3—we can expect things to get livelier if he succeeds.

5 Likes

I remember asking Starburst if he wanted to put V3 on Steam Greenlight sometime but I can’t find the PM…

v3 is easy to use
#edge
srsly tho it took me like a good hour to figure out how it actually works

2 Likes

Do they allow flash applications on Steam? I actually don’t know

They added ‘of guards and thieves’ which was a kongregate flash. So yeah V3 should.

2 Likes

Sweet, let’s make sure to support it once it does get in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

who helped develop notessimo

lists all 1000+ members

2 Likes

Shrek is love, Shrek is life

open at your own risk

[details=Click to expand] I HAVE A DIG BICK
YOU THAT READ WRONG
YOU READ THAT WRONG TOO
[/details]