Talk About Stuff

so much… sexual tension… must contain…

Getting tense now, are we?

Dude, I’m always packing!!!

Tracklisting for Images (and some times):

I will update the times on this as soon as they are final.

1. Plug It In
  2. Orca Matrix (10:11)
  3. Sjálfshvarf (1:06)
  4. Sanity2 (:22)
  5. Funky Cnidarian (4;13)
  6. Squelchwash
  7. Oxcart Rim (7:04)
  8. Just Like You (3:30)
  9. LOOK AT MY FACE
  10. Back Into The Light (5:01, [in the continuous mix, anyways])
  11. Feel This (5:41, (in the continuous mix))
  12. Sanity1b (1:01)
  13. Chip1b+2v2 (2:11)
  14. Jeg Liker å Prøve Musikk (1:22)
  15. CCTV
  16. Raucous Idiosyncrasy (3:58)
  17. ...And Launch (6:35)
  18. And It's Funky
  19. All That Jazz (4:25)
  20. Wound Up
  21. No Real Music
  22. Emotion Redux
  23. You Made No Money Redux
2 Likes

Sorry for double posting. If I edited the previous post, I wouldn’t have gotten noticed. Here’s a track by track analysis of Images.

1.   Plug It In:  Pretty chilled out piece.  Sounds like a live jam at first, but it turns into a REAL song.

2.   Orca Matrix:  Even more chilled out stuff.  My longest song to date. 

3.   Sjalfshvarf:  Cover of Notessimo song.  Interesting.

4.   Sanity2: …

5.   Funky Cnidarian:  Nice glitch hop stuff.

6.   Squelchwash:  The bass is squelchy.

7.   Oxcart Rim:  Nice ambient stuff featuring vocal chops and heavy sidechaining.

8.   Just Like You:  Featuring vocals from me.  I think this is probably my best IDM song I’ve done.  Even though I’ve only done two IDM songs.

9.   Look At My Face:  Ohhh man.  Did this turn out fantastic!  You really have to LOOK AT MY FACE.  *stereograph*

10. Back Into the Light: Pretty cool! Kinda sounds like a mix between trap and electro sometimes.
  11. Feel This: Cool French house.
  12. Sanity1b: Interesting. Takes Sanity off of Unreleased Works 11-13, speeds it up, and pitches it up. But watch out for the end…
  13. Chip1b+2v2: Disgustingly awesome.
  14. Jeg Liker A Prove Musikk: Tried going for some vinyl-y “old skool” hiphop here. How did I do it? I made it entirely out of samples. The name does indeed mean, “I like to sample music.”
  15. CCTV: Tech House. Chilled out. Very.
  16. Raucous Idiosyncrasy: Sounds like Aphex Twin – Windowlicker. I think the bass and the end is nice and gritty.
  17. …And Launch: Made for the Launchpad. I admit, I didn’t make the entire song with the Launchpad because the drop timing is so tricky. What I did was I just constructed the song with different recordings.
  18. And It’s Funky: This is my first ever Bigroom House track. Sounds pretty cool!
  19. All That Jazz: Really cool French House. Pretty funky.
  20. Wound Up: Epic orchestral stuff. Featuring me playing snares off.
  21. No Real Music: Chill dubstep track I made entirely with my Launchpad and MIDI keyboard. Of course, some post-editing went into it, but yeah. Entirely with my Launchpad and MIDI keyboard. VERY chilled out.
  22. Emotion Redux: Nothing special here. Just a completely remastered version of Emotion
  23. You Made No Money Redux: Completely redone. Made it sound less crappy.
2 Likes

I’ve heard people say that “if starburst doesn’t finish v3 in gonna kill him” but if you kill him, who’s gonna finish v3? Doi.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve played that game before.

2 Likes

Moderators should start featuring songs at least once a week.
Just sayin’.

JUST SUPER SAIYAN

3 Likes

microkorg-microwasp-e1382830649955-640x2This Synth is a mix from the Korg Microkorg & the EDP Wasp, you combinate the both synths & you have the Korg MicroWasp. (well this looks so waspy.)

15oclg3.png Room for one more keyboard? Btw, this is the one I use.

2 Likes

“my reaction”

2 Likes

Wanna see some Roland Machines, here you go: http://www.rolandus.com/blog/2013/02/21/roland-synth-chronicle-1973-through-2013/

I would like a Roland XP-10 if i could find at the charity sale, Looks like the Roland Juno-D. :slight_smile:

If you saw your favorite Roland Model, quote the link & tell what’s it’s name.

My other favorite is: Roland D-20.

About Arturia: I like the MiniBrute & the MicroBrute, those are great Analog Synthesizers which sound pretty aggresive.

I almost have to use a spoiler because we are holding up the thread, but here is the Nektar Impact LZX49:nektar-impact-LX49-e1382962371967-640x25It’s a MIDI Controller with some DAW Integration stuff.

To me, it looks like a keyboard you can play with Marimba mallets.

It’s a small MIDI keyboard I use with FL Studio. Actually pretty solid for what it does.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey guys, i have a new thread.

hello.gif

1 Like

Weird-funny-gif-picard-shuttle.gif

1 Like