Talk About Stuff

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gay

(no homo)

Right when I changed my signature, too

2 Likes

Thanksgiving Feast

Human the Larry flew threw the turkey’s rectum and imploded. His friend looking through the window spaghettied his potato. This is what stuffing is.

Bleb Blebbing Blebberson ate his friend and his guts imploded. He then took his secret pickle and skyed the rain unto Jersey Shore, which turned everyone orange. Bleb then smeared his imploded guts all over human and made cranberry sauce.

Mr. Flewnissington imploded implodetastically all over the orange Jersey Shore locals, the oompa loompas, and everyone melted. Human the Larry saw this as an opportunity to take over the world with hot, sticky, white stuff but Chuck Norris came to save the day and trapped these sticky beings into cubes and discarded them unto the melting oompa loompas. This thanksgiving food is yams (with marshmallows).

MORE “THANKSGIVING FOOD ORIGINS” SHORT STORIES COMING YOUR WAY!!

You’re stories will never reach the power of mine.

youre both dumb dum wag

I bet I’m dumber :stuck_out_tongue:

Dumb and Dumber. That should be a reality TV show.

It’s a movie.

starring all of U HAHAHAUHHUHUEHUEHAEUAEHUAEUAhuhauhuahu

4 Likes

I have too much swag for that.

Just because you’re dumb doesn’t mean you have swag :stuck_out_tongue:

spacer.gif

1 Like

Actually, I think you might be the dumber one as I cannot get more literal than that.

THIS.gif

IS.gif

3 Likes

No, this is Patrick.

5 Likes

Shut up all of yoos

So many stupid people in this thread.

I decided to try my luck infusing vodka with chili. Bought some bottles in a store and dumped some chili and cinamon in there. Then i made some labels for shitz n giggles and now it’s infusing away on my shelf. Hopefully that shit will turn out nice and spicy once i give it some time:P
This picture is actually taken on monday, so the vodka have more of a brownish hue now because of the cinamon.

(the skull design isn’t my own, but i did edit the collours and crobed it to make it fit the design of my label. I also had to add the AA’ing by hand because I only really have MS Paint to work with
)

4 Likes
2 Likes

OH COME ON.