Talk About Stuff

manti-teo-imaginary-girlfriend_original.

3 Likes

Why do I even botherā€¦

cause you called your gf ā€œthe pussyā€

do you really think imaginary gf would appreciate that

3 Likes

Fuck it, Iā€™m done. Bye.

Guys, seriously act civil in this thread. No thread is exempt from rules and you should not use this thread to bully a person. Drop it now.

4 Likes

I agree with Sandalman, this is getting a little bit out of hand, please remember to follow the rules.

Also doing some of the final test on V3 before making the BETA available! All features are working but still have some weird bugs that I want to sort out.

7 Likes

What? Thereā€™s going to be a Squidward sound effect? Oh, Nelly.

I assume that is just the custom icon and sound being shown off.

1 Like

What is the SPONSOR ZONE?

V1 was sponsored by Kongregate and I want to get a sponsor for V3 too, this is where I will probably put their logo.

I approve of this; Kongregateā€™s how I found Notessimo back in the v1 days!
Thanks for the quick reply.

2 Likes

Are you planning to get sponsored by Kongregate again? That would be cool. Also, you could try other popular flash websites. : )

I will try, but Kongregate got bought by Gamestop a while ago so Iā€™m not sure if they still do sponsorship.

Does ArmorGames do sponsorship?

1 Like

Starburst, I would like to suggest you make a V3 Q&A thread for questions to be more easily asked, if there isnā€™t one already.

And while youā€™re at it, make a FAQ.

Q: Is v3 o-
A; NO.

1 Like

I hope for Kongregate Sponsorship but I also support Armor Games. Really whatever works out cause there is little point in picking preferences from our points of view.

1 Like

Kongregate, armour gamesā€¦ Failsafe, pyrozen [unlikely]

Itā€™s Armor Games because itā€™s probably made by [really cool] Americans.