The good ol' N64

So what did everyone think about that old system? Think it was great? Hate it?

In my opinion, some games were horrible, but there were many great games including mario kart 64 and super mario 64 8-)

N64 was great. Sometimes I’ll still go back and play the old games, like Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie, or Kirby Crystal Shards.

Same banjo and kazzoie was fun as well as banjo tooie

but the new banjo game (Nuts & Bolts) They just completely ruined it if ur a fan of the original series see a vid of the new one.
i also liked perfect dark, doom 64, mario games, zelda ocarina and majora, and a bunch of others

Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

The two Banjo’s are a given.

The best games were Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, and Perfect Dark. All classics.

the 64 was my first console i could call my own. my sister had a Genesis that she would never let me play. once i got the 64 i never got away from it! and now, exactly 6 years later, i still have it.

Ocarina of Time
Star Wars: Rouge Squadron
Diddy Kong Racing
James Bond: Goldeneye
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Starfox 64
THPS 2

I know I’m missing a lot…I’ll post back later.

every thing that Guit Pops said Plus
Iggi’s Wrecking ball
Glover
and the Mario Party Games

My Favs Are Super Mario 64 And Ocarina Of Time.

Yes! These games were awesome and still, no game since has been able to beat them. (except Tony Hawk, I’ll admit. It has been beaten by the newer versions. (THUG-THPG))

Lol i still play everything on the message above except on my computer using project 64 and some roms. Goldeneye 007 can now be made so you can make levels. (check out this link http://www.goldeneyevault.com)

Hey! I use project 64 also. I do have an actual N64, though, also. I just use project 64 for roms of games I don’t have. Or if I’m too lazy to turn on my Nintendo.

we ALL use PJ64. lol

I don’t…

Anyway, the N64 was great. I remember many memories from that thing.

I, too, loved and still love Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, so I made this piece from Click-Clock Wood in the first one. I hope you enjoy!

?id=36327

Again. Nice cover, but there’s a video game thread here.

SM64