The Notessimo Community Collab 2012 by The Notessimo Community

But the transitions weren’t perfect, and it felt really muddled and random. ._.

Most of the transitions are good, 'cept a couple few. It has the feel of a progressive song rather than the typical chorus-focused song.

1 Like

Sheet 18 is still beast…

1 Like

I got a 5/5 from TFB… bows

(my sheets were 46-60 TFB)

Hey, guys! Check out my remix of Mov. 1!

https://soundcloud.com/cartrox/notessimo-community-collab-mov

3 Likes

67: If i made the volume quieter, which i considered, i would’ve had to change the volume of the entire section; the entire FULLY PACKED* section.
68-70: Same as above with the loudness, hence why i tried to get out of the genre (which happens to be my main strength) as quickly as possible.
69: Thank-you good sir.
On behalf of Notessimo i’d like to thank you for continuously critiquing our songs as ultimately, it helps us all improve…and lets be honest, there’ll always be someone who will do it no matter what you are creating (Music, art, games, stories, anything.)

I hope I don’t come across as having any negative emotions.

^Well… the review on my part was as good as it could be so pfffft :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but seriously, your comment QVX is very true. I go to an art group and show my paintings every month (also show my music to lots of people) and critiquing is always there… and its most of the time a good thing.

One time a lady told me to throw away a painting I had worked pretty hard on. I smiled back and said “why?” xD (that lady had the wrong type of critiquing)

but yours TFB is (on the most part) REAL critiquing (and I’m not just saying this because he gave me a good rating, he has said other wise on many of my other songs xD)

Thank you TFB!

1 Like

Ok, when’s next collab?

FINALLY IT’S FRIGGIN’ DONE. Now we can get on with our lives already in progress.

We have lives?

1 Like

Hey I would’ve done better if I had more to work with, but i didn’t.

Whoever did sheets 6 7 and 3, I love you.

Did…
DID…
DID I JUST GET A FIVE OUT OF FIVE FROM TFB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
SQUEE

dr-who-jiggy.gif

2 Likes

Now I remember why I stopped making original pieces. This is awesome

2 Likes

A CELEBRATORY SQUEE IS AT HAND.

Description still isn’t done yet… ._.

Tsukasa, finish the damn description already.

The description will be finished when v4 comes out.

2 Likes

At Half point:
… Very Lady Gaga sounding pop music through parts of it
In some parts, there could’ve been a bit more work done in the balance area [volume and pan]
Notessimo lends itself very well to rock-sounding music
Two-thirds the way through:
Definitely gets better as you listen on, more varied and yet very well transitioned
After:
A little disappointed I wasn’t able to join, however, I don’t know that I would’ve been able to contribute all that much.~
Good job everyone~