The Official Madden Thread

Madden thread

I’m currently playing on my custom difficulty, set at all 12s (which is between All-Pro and All-Madden), and I just finished my first season on Madden 11. I took the Jets (the only team I play as, unless I’m doing a Madden Moment (which I won’t, because the ones featuring the Jets have them as the opposing team :twisted: )) to the Divisional Round to suffer a dissappionting 17-10 loss to the Broncos (incomplete pass on their 3 yard line as time expired). The week before, I was home against the Chargers in the WIld Card round, and came back from 14 points down (21-7) to win 35-28. I’m starting year 2 today with my new defensive end that I drafted late in the 4th round (pick #26) as a linebacker, but switched him to LE after I couldn’t agree to terms with Shaun Ellis. Oh btw, he’s OVR 88 for a 4th round pick, highest I’ve ever gotten on any game, for any Rookie.

What is this I don’t even

Football.

I never had the patience to play a whole season, the problem is that there seems to be no motive and no reward at all, because you never win. It just keeps going on forever.

Starwars, I think the reason why

Is becuase of all the colors. And

is He sees football as soccer, those silly Europeans.

Soccer is a silly name.

Well this is a topic about a video game that is about American Football, so soccer has no place here.

I just know that eventually MusicMan309 is gonna post here, he loves these games.

No, he’s not. I killed him.

YOUR AVVIES ARE SO CUTE.

…Thanks?

What is your avvie of Fireball? reminds me of Yummi Nikki…

what’s the best Madden, Fish?

It’s Madotsuki from Yume Nikki.

I KNEW IT!!!

Good job.

There is no “best” madden, they just update the game every year. So the newest one if you will.

I love football games, and I love the madden series. I am planning on getting the new madden 11 for the 360. By the way for any of you guys who have xbox 360’s my gamertag is thastings95. Kinda dumb gamertag so send me a friend request if you want to. Back to madde, I follow college football more than I do madden or the NFL, but these are still really fun games. I downloaded the madden 11 demo on my 360 about a week ago and I really like what I saw. It was crazy :twisted: :twisted: How great the graphics were,and how realistic the pregame and the game itself was. The only thing is that I have the commentaters on the game, ITS A MADDEN GAME< WHERE IS JOHN MADDEN!!! But anyway definetly going to get this game.

You’re supposed to be dead…

HOW THE BLAZES DID YOU GET OFF THAT ISLAND!?!?!?

(Sorry just watched POTC last night. XD)

Human hair…from my back XD

I am now requesting a lock of this thread, because there seems to be no interest in the subject, besides MusicMan and myself.