Through The Fire and Flames by DragonForce

Thanks for the feature!

I started this project on 19.3.2016. It was finished on 13.6.2016 and then stayed in my files for 10 months.

About time eh?

This was my main project after experimenting a bit with acapella samples. Turned out pretty good I’d say.

Nevertheless, enjoy!

Edit 17.4.2017 21:10: Changed back to the the bigger, better file, cuz apparently Starburst changed the filesize limit 2 months ago.

Edit 18.4.2017, corrected the date on the last edit.

Edit 27.11.2017: Fixed drums on Red Dawn

6 Likes

And yes, I know I’m missing various things, like the “scream” in Red Dawn and the “red snake solo” in So Far Away 3, but I really didn’t bother doing them. I also had to lower the quality of the vocals for file sizing reasons, which I don’t like myself either, but after this thing sitting in my documents folder for almost a year, I just wanted to get it out here.

Edit: switched back to uncompressed vocals cuz there was a file size limit increase I didn’t know about xD

1 Like

really just makes you think why there’s even an upload limit, anyway

m522-530 WTF OUCH
Some parts are much better covered than others, for sure. Incorrect solos, but correct riffs, etc.

And, to quote myself on discord, “Another TTFAF cover, and I’m reminded that cancerous drum beats got famous because they were a difficult song on gh3.”

1 Like

What sorcery!

1 Like

1/5. stolen from inaccurate midi

This is true, although my aim was to better said midi in most aspects. After all, I mainly wanted to accompany the epic vocal track xD

i was only trolling wtf

2 Likes

This has already been done…by sandalman3000

Let us know when sandalman covers it with V3

This comment was expected xD

When you go too fast

1 Like

Hang on, isn’t the drum line half-time in the first part of the 2nd verse?

1 Like

Yup, you’re right. Fixed.

geez no wonder this is so hard in guitar hero look at those guitars. 5/5