Through the Fire and Flames

Yep, I agree

The original chart was said to be a lot harder, but Chris Vance (the guy who charted it), dumbed it down before releasing on to the GH series. Much of the song is effects too, which is why it sounds atrocious live.

I decided ā€œThe one in the first post is a little out of tune, Iā€™ll do them a favor and fix itā€.

Halfway through I realized I HATE this song.

Alrightā€¦ as I said in earlier (much earlier) posts, I was gonna finish this song. I started from scratch again and I gotta sayā€¦ it sounds good.
Hereā€™s a small preview. (The bass in sheet 1 is at 200%, on accedent of courseā€¦ didnā€™t notice it until I clicked share lol)

YEAH! woooo! go kd! that sounds great! remember if u need help, just tell me.

sounds good Kd

Thats sounds reallly good, I canā€™t wait for the full version.

Dragonforce sucks

There i said it.

Go flame me i deserve it

The anwer Is no

Hey guys look! Im Herman li, I can move my hand up and down the fret board reeeaaal fast!

They are not musicians, they are entertainers! They said it themselves, they admited they were talentless not to long ago, none of them even knew how to use there own instruments.

TTFAF is pretty much an exact simulation of a farting ostrich eaten by a mammoth getting hit by a train only seconds later

But being entertained is good!

Sadly, the answer is yes. 'Nuff said. (Even though I am re-creating their song here, I despise them.)

ā€¦ I give, stillDRAGONFORCE DOESNā€™T SUCK
Also, wouldnā€™t the train crash and not move the mamoth, cuase If I well remember, mammoths are big

Yea they are bigā€¦ but not big enough to stop a 200 TON 250MPH SPEEPING TRAIN!

which weighs more?
1 lb of feathers
-or-
1 lb of marbles?

but yeah time for this thread to go back into the pit of despair

Agreed (If thats wat u wanna call it)
I was actually gonna try to do my own vesion, seeing as I can do it on piano, but I donā€™t feel like it anymore, Iā€™ll do it some other day.

any way, levus already did it on mario paint and owned us all

No he didnā€™t thereā€™s a difference between notessimo and mario paint, Notessimo Doesnā€™t suck

notessimo is based off mario paint

That is not my point, My point is that Mariopaint is like what, 10 sounds? Notessimo has a bigger range of instruments and better sound, In my opinion at least, IF you were to do it on Notessimo, it would sound much better than if you were to do it on mario paint.