Through the Fire and Flames

I fix’d it for you; now go read this very carefully.

way to high pitched in beggining, and the last set of 2s should be some other notes.

these cover versions are great. Here’s mine. It has the intro and a bit more.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=6916

EDIT:I made the intro an acoustic guitar and changed around post insanity. I also worked on the verse a bit.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF!!!

i was doing it by memory. I’ll try to make it better

lol, the intro is a acoustic guitar, not a keyboard.

You might like this Parody of TTFATF of mine or you may think i just killed the song
you have been Warned
The Most Wanted TTFATF

you’re quite amazing at this making songs business and that was a great song much better than some of the crap some people put on here (such as the 10 yr olds posting things called “the most awesomest song ever” etc) again amazing stuff keep up the good work

Wow… that was a huge bump.

Well, seeing as the topic is now back to the front page, I may as well let you all know how I’m doing with the song.

Got up to about the first bridge, which doesn’t have any drums, but the rest of what I’ve done is complete.

By the rate I’m working at, should have the whole song in, I dunno, a week? Then I’ll get hypercam and get this site a few more thousand hits.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=9087

Edit: Added drums
Edit 2: Updated to 2nd Bridge. Also, lol @ Hypo

Tell me what you think, what to improve, etc, it needs to be perfect before I post it on youtube when I’m finished.

1 Like

Don’t let Levus see it.

that sounds really good

That is amazing DarkChameleon. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

lmao

How good is it when i suddenly start to sing along

Awesome man, cant wait till its done

I’m sorry, I have perfect pitch, so it annoys the hell outta me when something is off key. It’s C minor

Why does everyone worship this song so much, ITS TERRIBLE, anyone can play, people just think Herman is amazing because of the overcharted song in GH3… Oh yea and rock band is better

Indeed it is. Why doesn’t someone actually finish this and move on tho all the other dragonforce songs

Lol

I’m sick of the song personally.

wow. i agree with you completley. although, rock band is maybe too easy for me, it’s still more fun

Fortunately, all the Dragonfarce songs don’t sound exactly alike with repetitious themes and lyrics.