Touhou 10.5 - Catastrophe in Bhava-Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven *UNFINISHED* by ZUN (arr. Blargzargo)

I stopped working on this exactly one month ago because I wanted to wait until V3 came out (I wanted to sample dem ZUNpets). Sheet 8 & 9 are unfinished. This is Tenshi’s theme (from Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody)

Original:

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK

1 Like

Sheet 0, Kalimba + Xylophone should be Bb C F Bb C F Bb, A B E A B E A, Bb C F Bb C F Bb, B C# F# B C# F# B, etc.

Sheet 8, Piano + Rhodes should be E.

But otherwise, this is really good. It even sounds better in the new player.

You said you weren’t going to upload this until it was finished.
You liar blarg.

It doesn’t sound right when I changed all the D’s to C’s on sheet 0. And there isn’t any Piano + Rhodes on Sheet 8, so I don’t know what you’re talking about. But thanks anyways.

I waited way too long for V3 to come out, so I decided to post this part until it did.

Oh, my bad, sheet 3 measure 8, Piano + Rhodes should be E.

I am certain it should be C, etc. in sheet 0. Maybe you need to change some other notes too (like the Clavinets).

Actually, I changed ALL the D’s to C’s in sheet 0 (only in the first few measures because I was testing). It didn’t sound right.

Also, I can’t test out sheet 3 anymore because the sound in the right earbud went out.

1. Ah you are correct, it should be E.
  2. Incorrect, if I change sheet 0 like that, it sounds out-of-tune and demonic.

(Before clicking play) Alright, let’s see what you’ve got. (After clicking play) Alright! Can’t wait for you to finish it! This was actually a rather fantastic introduction to the site.