Tutorials

I’m Having Trouble With tryin to do the tempo changes, or sets If anyone could help, THANKS! 8-)

I dunno if this will help but if you notice the box that says tempo, change that. if you mean notes being shorter, when faster notes are shorter, expeirement with that. 8-)

now, if i be honest i have never played the drums.
Its just really easy to make drum music on Notessimo 2!
Just build up the pattern of the beat until it gets too crazy and then your done!
At the “done” stage just start again with a different beat!

(Ok, I might have over done it a bit)

I don’t really see what your demonstration was trying to show…
When I read your little description I was expecting something kind of… crazy.

i am sort of glad there wasn’t XP

Haha. Same here actually… with drums… or any instrument actually, there’s a thin line between ‘sounding good’ and ‘crap’… crazy is usually on the crap side lol

unless it is a guitar solo by Buckethead or Paul Gilbert

Or Joe Satriani, Bryn Bennet, Alex Necochea, Randy Rhoads… the list can go on for a while. lol

lol, you people dont remember the crazy crapmatter do you? I am the lord of crazy!

ps: i can only say wiity things if i know what your talking about

hey, who the hell are you?

EDIT: I didn’t say that. The spam bot is gone

That would happen to be a spam bot we’ve been getting recently. Getting pretty annoying.

Is this a spambot?

EDIT: reported

… yeah i am pretty sure it is

On topic… does anyone have some more ideas for tutorials? Did anything questions arise you when you first found Notessimo 2 that weren’t answered (probably six or seven times) on the forums or were the answers not easily found… and by easily found I mean in bold and flashing on the front page so even your typical internet user couldn’t help but see it? Help me (and by ‘me’ I mean whoever wants to make the tutorials) help you (and by ‘you’ I mean you).

When I go from 0 to 1 on the theme there is always a gap! The number that starts in 0 at the top is always there I make a new part on 1 and it leaves a gap in between 0 and 1 for example, I’m going to show a song I made:
http://notessimo.net/?id=20567

Can you see gaps? I can’t put them together! Look at the top too, 0 to 1 When it is about to go to 1 it just leaves a gap when you look at the theme!

http://notessimo.net/listen.php?id=20573

the reason i have fixed it so easily is because if the note is a quarter and the beats go past the white line it will think you are making another bar,
if that bar is empty then it will be a big gap. (Simple version, if the white line at the end of your sheet dissapears it is because you have made a note that is too long, if that happens then either make it shorter or delete it)

hope I helped!

DJ CRAPMATTER

You also shouldn’t use quarter notes for everything. Set their lengths to make them fit properly.
For example… I fixed the notes on your first sheet to the right lengths, it sounds much better, in my opinion.
http://notessimo.net/?id=20579

WOW! That is better and the tune is more fun! Thanks!

Damn. Beaten by Kd again. Grumble groan

That’s what I’m here for