Tutorials

Oh yeah, for some reason your name reminds me of a game called pendulumnenaca, which is where your like a pendulum thingy and you swing watching out for holes in the ceiling.
Lol, i dont know why! KdIuLdLeA… Hmmmm…

Well that’s strange.
And another thing… we gotta try harder to keep things on topic lol

Yes, tutorials everyone

Maybe someone should stick my crappy slurs tutorial up there with Hypo’s tutorials

What if their was a Genre Tutorial except at least every kind of genre or theme we can think of?

hey i need help on u know sharp and flat …i dont remeber the buttons from the last time i was here …cause well…the play button doesnt work so i have to goto another window …which i cant get tip of the day or any kind of help thing to come up there so…help please

Hold ctrl for sharp, shift for flat. (Or is it the other way around?)

sweet thanks for the help :D

mr greens for u :D
(hlisten) :D

I would like 1 of the mods to assign me a tutor! (rock)

Preferably Roastmasters, DarkDan12, Unknowned, WhiteFang, Anthony, Fishrocker, or Tyberious213!

No Tutors? (rock)

Maybe you should wait a day or so for other members to sign on and look Also, no double posting

WE CAN HAVE TUTORS?

I CALL HYPO.

Haha, nice.
I dunno though, probably depends if they’re willing to I guess. I know I wouldn’t (No offence or anything, but I really can’t make anything original to save my life)

hypo is kinda, hard to get along with at times

At times? Try almost always ol

WTF?!?! I wanted you to be my tutor?

happy face

whats ol? i think you mean lol XD

Haha…Now you fail!

So? I heard teaching to others is the best way to improve youself, I can tutor and get tutored at the same time, its a win/win. And so what Hypo is hard to communicate with? I am to sometimes… and what happens when you put a negative next to a negative?..you… get positive!!! YAY I KNOW SCIENCE.

But yes I will attempt to contribute to this topic.

Protip: If you aren’t spending more time experimenting then actually composing… YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Then WTH are teachers doing?!?! They always say Experiment first! WTF?!?!