Unfinished Songs / Demos

darn it, and I lowered the snare drum volume the most out of all of them >_>

If you want to learn more about how notessimo works and don’t want to spend too much effort, I would suggest covering a FF song (doesn’t matter which). Seems to me that there’s a whole section of amazing composers that only do FF. Also, I think you learn more from collaborating with someone than creating unfinished songs.

And yet Ive spent the past 4 months staring at the screen wondering what the heck I do on a collab…

This song has so far been my favorite song to compose…added about 30 seconds to it, and I still love it whether it is random or not.

still unfinished (for those of you who would actually think its finished)
I am concluding that the transitions are coming…waaaay to fast towards the end of sheet 0… ill fix that ASAP.

Did feel a little empty but still was a great song. Sounds like a loop.

Neww!

its fine so far. :D .

I decided to start making smooth songs. You won’t be seeing the usual rock song from me now. (Trying to make a good ballad.)
How’s this sound?

fran5! FINISH THAT NOW. THAT SOUNDS EPIC

Right now it just sounds like dissonance to me. The drumming was good, it helped a ton with the whole “smooth” idea. But the low synth, plus acoustic and strings just doesn’t fit together well to me. I couldn’t figure out the point of the higher synth, I was glad when it became totally overshadowed.

That was great, TFB. I agree though with Star, I didn’t extremely like the acoustic.

EDIT:

Kaveman DID allow me to use this and edit it. Ask him if you wish. I’ve edited up to the key change.

Can’t exactly remember what the original sounded like but that was really good! Make sure you say “remix” or something, unless Kaveman is ok with it.

didnt like it

if you can manage to make it less repetitive than i’d love it (the only thing that’s really repetitive is the synth part)
edit: nvm

?id=62161

BOOM

That sounded so random…BUT IT WAS AWESOME.
Is that an evil song, a good-sounding song, or whatever. No, I don’t really care. Whatever it is, I liked it.
Steel Drums were too loud.

it wasn’t random at all I liked it

I loved that.

That was really good.
And I still need to listen to more of your songs…

Anyways, I’m about halfway done with this song…
Critique, please?

http://notessimo.net/viewtopic.php?f=1334&t=74962