Unknownedified: Space Dreams

perfect paradise has a cheerful but ominous thing to it like its too perfect. does anyone get what i mean?

Yeah, anyone see Stalker or Suspect. Definetly Suspect! Check the intro man!

Need inspirations for the next U.M. Song. Got any. Oh BTW, B.U.M.P.

whats b.u.m.p.? plus, maybe you could do some kind of a creepy/ominous classicalish thing, with a guitar.

B.U.M.P means Bump Up My Post. To keep the post refreshed.
Oh and yeah. Sure.

NEW! Blood Rush! Plz rate.
Oh BTW, I’m doing a remix of The Experiement: The Search.

So Blind and Your Fault were amazing! Unfortunately, I didn’t get to check out Blood Rush (maybe I’ll do it now…)

EDIT: Aye! Blood Rush! Sheets 4 and 16 were my favorite, not just because of the way you used that thing (you know what I’m talking about, right?), but the Electric Guitar #1 had an amazing riff. The drums were really cool too. 5/5

Damn Blood Rush was amazing! Too bad it kept skipping a lot on my laptop… it sucks But the song was still great! lol

Keep going, your stuff is just getting better and better.

Give it Away is still my #1 favorite in this thread.

Wow. You have some really good songs. My favorite is the one with the PM guitar intro. The panning is sweet.

You know I won’t stop making songs til’ the day I die. Maybe in the afterlife too. Trust me guys, music is my life. And thank’s for listening.

FACT: I’m only 12.
OPINION: Maybe…in the afterlife.

Holy damn… 12? Really?

Yes sir. I am totally 12. I have been playing for 2 years. Amazing, no?

That IS pretty amazing. I’m 17 and have been playing drums for 4 years, guitar for almost 1… and bass for a few months now. You’ve gotten an advantage over me with that early start

I’m 14 and I’ve been playing the violin for 6 years

I am pretty talented for someone to be 12, created 21 songs, never copied and only take 2 years in guitar. In band, I play French Horn. Very annoying though, very.
G2G, see you guys soon.

Oh… My… Freaking… GOD!!! The Experiment: The Search Was KICK @$$!!! That was insane! Kudos to you, Unknowned.

Mmmm… Kudos bar…

Oh! By the way, I’ve played the Trumpet/Baritone for 6 years. That’s how I know the key and everything. I think we should totally do a Collab!!

Thanks guys.
(LOL)

Any further suggestions for future songs?

a sort of Guitar Vs Piano not copied at all but your own