Viperfish by Hellstick

So here it is. Who would have guessed I’d finish a track for once?! :smiley:
It took way longer than it should have though, but I don’t have a lot of spare time to play notessimo:/

Anyway, the song is fast paced and energetic, and my first propper v3 track. It’s Neurofunk-ish, so the focus is on the beat, bass and effects rather than the melody:)

Thanks to qoby for the title suggestion. The original title was “Cavern Dweller”, but since I liked the suggestion, I added some water sounds and stuff to go with the name:P

Here is a screenshot of the project for those who are interested:

it seems like some of the sounds are playing a bit diffirently than in the mix file though. Amongst others, the reverse cymbals seems to be a bit wonky:/

29 Likes

These voices are so AMAZING!

i liked the song before it even came on <3<3

It sounds like a boss song.

Now this is V3.

I could never make an intro like that.

Yes/10

stimulate

This song is insane. The distortion guitar, kick and synth bass combo is just so satisfying—so deep and punchy. I was pretty much doing this throughout the song.

2 Likes

I love the split-second silences throughout the track. Like qoby said extremely satisfying track. You truly prove the statement the DAW doesn’t make the artist, the artists makes the DAW, although Notessimo isn’t a DAW (though I am questioning that thanks to this track)! Amazing job. One of the best songs on Notessimo.

BTW, I downloaded the .note file for this! Your workflow is awesome!

1 Like

You are awesome!

Thanks friend! It’s time consuming but makes it easy to make huge changes fast once I have made the sheets:)

1 Like

my dad enjoyed this

True that

Anything by Hellstick is good. That is a given.

Anyone who says otherwise is heartless.

this is my jam

ooooo yeah

1 Like

Holy Hellstick, that was insane!!

I didn’t even think this program could do that, but I guess that’s the fun of it. Just trying to get a better sound out of it and raising the bar each time.

Great work m8! :slight_smile:

1 Like

someone make a midi version

or black midi

Praise the new king.

1 Like