What instrument(s) do you play?

I can play piano, double bass and violin.
Unfortunately, I am not very good at either. Especially the stringed instruments.

I can only be very good when I am not limited to things such as my finger skills.
Which is why I love Notessimo.

I can a lil on guitar, But im best with a fiddle
 YEA!!! i love country songs!

I can play piano pretty well i guess

I can play guitar, bass (electric), and piano. I can also sort of play drums and mallet instruments.

I used to play a clarinet. Now I play a plastic guitar lol 8-)

What exactly is a plastic guitar? You mean like a toy?!? lol

I play jazz and classical on the trombone

Piano, guitar, drums.
How i would rank myself.
Piano: meh. playing for a year
Drums: Basically plays itself, but pretty good. legs hurt

Guitar: Kinda learning but i do covers and stuff. not all about the shredding.
I CANNOT SING!

I play a standard drum kit, some guitar, and some piano. I’m thinking about picking up a bass sometime.

If you play guitar, you can basically play the bass. The four strings on a bass are tuned the same as the last four on guitar (EADG). So all the letters are on the same frets.

That’s not exactaly right JMan. The strings are tuned as the same note
 but the bass strings are an octave lower than a guitars.
A low E on a guitar (open E string) is the same as a high E on the bass (2nd fret, D string). So technically, they aren’t in the same place.

What I meant was that the letters are on the same frets on a bass as they are on a guitar.
I must not have been thinking what I was typing because notes specifies a certain octave.
Sorry about that.

Oh ok, now I understand what you meant lol

I play violin!!!

I want to learn violin but don’t have the money to buy one. Let alone one that sounds good.

I Think i posted here already (dont rmb)
I play guitar, drums,piano (New instrument) → I now play Clarinet (Don’t ask)
Guitar(s): Red Fender Stratocaster (Doesn’t say fender stratocaster on it, but it sounds good), Olive/Gecko Les Paul Ibanez 1976, New Dean Razorback with Sunburst added.
Drums: Ludwig Accent Glitter( Green)
Clarinet: I don’t pay attention to type, just some clarinet i got to try (it’s black).

the notes are the same, so it makes it easier but there are techniques to pick up suck as fingerpicking (so difficult ) and slap bass (SO DIFFICULT D=)
and of course the strings are further apart and the frets are wider, so you need to stretch your hands more. playing one helps with the other, but it doesn’t make it really easy.

My friend Dan (kermitsnap) plays bass and he brought it over one time. The frets are really wide. I forget how he plays it though (slap, finger, pick). I’ll let him explain if he wants to.

That is why I said basically.

I play alto saxaphone (the best instrument in the world!!) mostly concert and jazz music, learning piano mostly concert, clarinet jazz and concet, and violin (still learning!).