What instrument(s) do you play?

I play piano and i’m nearly at rank crap (grade 1)
roflmao! I havent even got my grade one yet!

well tomorrow i get to play trumpet as a secondary instrment.

wooshka! Your lucky. I only get to play piano

lol im already able to play a few songs, i must say it was a bit more complicated than i thought!

so far i’m learning how to play “she’ll be coming 'round the mountain”

probably eventually play that say in about a week at most?

took me weeks to learn some songs, but i’ll pick it up after a while

Im a drummer, I used to be an amazing singer too, but well…
Puberty is hell isnt it?

Well I play Clarinet, Alto sax, TEnor sax, Bari sax, Piano, I used to sing but again, puberty strikes again, and Im a drummer, and I am learning how to play guitar.
I can play half of One - Metallica on piano (hlisten)

Puberty is hell? Wtf my voice sounds like a girl! I can’t wait!

On Rb/GH I usually sing an octave lower because some of the notes are above my upper octave range, which sucks in the first place (only like 2 octaves).

Also, I got to play a banjo yesterday.

BANJO!
A while ago (I don’t know if I mentioned this), a won a cheap acoustic guitar at the boardwalk. I can play the Smoke on the Water riff, Iron Man riff, and Sunshine of Your Love riff. Also, I can tap the beginning of the Crazy Train solo (Just the first second or 2)

Speaking of tapping, I can play the first part of the solo on One (Fast solo A on GH3). And also the intro solo, but that doesn’t have any tapping in it.

My friend told me how to play the intro to One, but my other friend (Benzee) said it was horribly wrong. I probably was playing it wrong. I forget how I used to do it. BTW, I think I can play the main riff for Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones.

Tuba all the way! Woo!

Anyone can play one. I learned how to play that solo a week after i first picked up the guitar, which is why herman li is talentless

guitar is easy? well i guess it would be a good idea to just buy a guitar and figure out stuff by ear, and save myself like 200 bucks for guitar lessons,
and what do u mean herman li, isnt he in dragonforce, One is by Metallica

That’s what I did And I’m pretty decent at guitar too.

I think he means that Herman Li is ‘talentless’ because it was so easy to learn. But to be honest, I kinda disagree with that statement. Dragonforce may be awful, but it still involves talent. Just like screamo music, it SUCKS… but still requires talent to sing like that, even though it is a waste.

No, I mean if were talking about One by metallica, why are we including dragonforce in One’s Solo? I dunno, I might be the one screwing up their songs(Usually is…)

That solo reminds me of something dragonforce would do, thats pretty much all.