What Kinds of music do you make?

I like to make piano music. I play music by ear so it comes to me naturally by piano. What about YOU 8-)

drums piano and some guitar im trying to find someone to do the guitar for wake me up when september ends

I mostly try to remake songs from other bands. Like right now, I’m making Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce and Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden.

Vidya Games 8-) and i wanna make music my school band plays

I like to make jazz tunes and just freestyle and rock chords… I play the alto and tenor saxophone and guitar and piano which I’m terrible at piano. and not that good at guitar either more like mediocre :S although I do have fun playing instruments

i like making songs i can really play on the guitar, most of my songs, i played on guitar first. just added some stuff like drums

I make techno, and rock.
So far I got Nebula, Inveitable Dipolma, Beginning of The End, Melancholy (NEW), and Moonlight.

Oh wow… I usually just make whatever comes to me. I’m in my high school’s concert band and jazz band, so I have more experience with those. Unfortunately its really hard to do swing styles on Notessimo.

i see what you mean

Tell me about it.
Have you tried tempo multiples (←copyright pending) ? And by that I mean, eight measures of 960 = one measure of 120. Sooo, all you have to do is make the necessary conversions ( quarter note = breve etc…) and you make the measure large enough to accommodate even the most syncopated, swinging-est razzmatazz. Provided you don’t go insane whilst converting it.

And, while I’m in here, I make pure awesome, with a liberal smattering of fail.

I usually just throw in a little bit of everything and see how it turns out.

lol!

That’s hilarious. It sounds like a challenge to me.

For real jazz syncopation: Each measure has 16 spaces (where a 16th note is one space and 16 spaces make a quarter note usually), so you need a multiple of 16 that’s both divisible by 4 and 3, which the lowest is 48.

So at minimum for a 120 tempo song you’d triple the length of everything you have, using three measures of 360 tempo, or use 6 measures of 720 tempo, etc. For the triple tempo, a stream of quarter notes go every 12 16th spaces (1, 13, 25, 37), a stream of normal 8th notes go every 6 spaces, and triplets go every 4 spaces.

I’m tempted to try Catch the Rebop Trane now =)

I would usually play Neo Classical Metal or some kind of other rock

I’ve mostly been making either little songs in piano, or more orchestral arrangements. Only thing is, I’ve only managed to add about… Counts… 7 instruments going at once.

I just do random music… I plan on playing the clarinet OR the piano. I mostly like rock music. You can hear an accomplish ment I made in the Rock Forum, page four. It’s a link- but it’s an amazing song I made. 8-)

I ussually just fool around on the screen with guitars, then if it sounds good, i make stuff out of it. I suck at everything else though.

many diferrent kinds
mainly:
Dance
Techno
Rock
R&B
Hip hop
Metal

I’m mostly for any good accoustic songs/bands
so expect to see some from me very soon

I dont really like techno SO MUCH i like rock but i really like to make techno and piano music OMG!