WhiteFang's Pups: New Cover: Follow the Golden Sun

ok…I don’t think we need to discuss this stuff here…go to the talk about stuff thread…

Yes, people, this isn’t a chatroom. I probably shouldn’t have said anything about the curse. But, to prove my point, look right above me.
Anyway.
If anyone has actually used this thread for what it’s meant for (Listening to songs) Please comment and critisice (How the hell do you spell that?!).
Oh, by the way NEW SONG YAY!

“criticize”

Thank you, Anthony. Geez, why couldn’t I figure that out??

(hlisten) woah your new song is awesome…

Into the Darkness is pretty good. I like the fade effect

@ Anthony:
Which one?
There were 2 new songs recently. I’m updating this thread a lot.

Hi, guys. Hate to double post, but this thread’s been dead for a while.Just reminding everyone that I LOVE FEEDBACK, good, bad, or otherwise.

So PLEASE, let’s talk about these pieces of work.

ummm who doesn’t?
…if people have something to say that
they haven’t said yet they will say it…

Either way, I still haven’t had a reply in a while.

Nice new songs. Corruption was pretty good. Party til the Camels Come Home was an epic name. The song itself was great. Brought ye old Egyptianness and mixed it with not-so old White Fangness. I didn’t bother listening to Snake Charmer, because you said it was just a toned down version of PttCCH. Keep up the good work, and I hope to hear more of your work sometime soon.

Thanks! And, you should listen to Snake Charmer, because it was my original idea. It has 3 freakin key changes in it! Took forever to get the notes right.

sounds nice

Corruption is amazing, 5/5 going into my sig.

lol I am… honored… sniffle
Cool, glad u liked it.
By the way, I’m wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a different Genre I should try (Goth, soft rock(Shiver),ect.)
because I feel that a lot of my songs sound the same, with the exception of “The Snake Charmer”, I actually got the Idea from a SINK COMMERCIAL, with the sink moving around like a snake when the music was playing, which was the song you heard, except it sounded better with a REAL saxophone, lol

Perhaps you could write a metal/hard rock song and I could use it for my project in my sig.

That’s a good idea. I’ll see what I come up with. So, for the next 3-4 days, I’ll most likely be working on a Hard-rock type song, with my FIRST EVER ROCKIN GUITAR SOLOOOOOOOO

Nice! Dark Association was a well put together song. Sheet 3 was epic

Hehe… sweet. Hey, everyone, check out meh new song if you haven’t already. It’s caleed “Harmonic Theory”. I think you’ll like it!

I liked it, but the only problem was that the violins were too quiet, so I had turn up the volume, and when the next part came along, I had to quickly turn down my speakers so I didn’t cause some sort of commotion. But other than that, I liked it.