WTF endings

The thing that made me go “what the fuck?” at the end of Assassin’s Creed was the pathetically easy final boss fight. My friend defeated him in under 15 seconds.

Argh! Damn you, lack of sleep.

What I meant to say was: my friend defeated the final boss in under three minutes (excluding the cutscenes) and during that time, he finished off the final stage of the boss in under 15 seconds.

That boss was insanely easy. Right away I grabbed him and threw him to the ground, then I stabbed him in the head with my hidden blade. Done. Very disappointing.

Ok, so M&L RPG 3 : BIS ending boss.

epic soundtrack

easy and dissapointing boss, it was more tedious then fun IMO.

And then (SPOILER ALERT) Fawful exploded. If you had the Broggy bash attack, you could defeat the first dark bowser form in two hits, and the dark star/fawful only took a couple of stars/magic windows

The ending to Dead Space,
as soon as you think the ship full of hell is gone one of those bastards sneaks up on you…
like a ninja :roll: i was so PISSED also drag tenticals suck to…

Guys, look at the ending to FEAR 2…
A girl named Alma hallucinates your character and then sexually assaults you in the illusion.
Then before the credits, you come out of the illusion only to find Alma pregnant.
She puts your character’s hands on her stomach and the word “Mommy” can be heard…

you left out the part that ALMA is a ghost/evil spirit

You just F’d up the picture in my head.

DD, you’re quite a few years late on this one.

Here you go. 10 of the worst endings…I should say type of endings.

Top Ten Worst Endings: Part 1

10)Infidel: The First BAD Ending
9)Halo 2: Open Ending/No Ending
8)Diablo: Stabbing Your Head With a(n evil) ROCK
7)XIII (Thirteen): Number 7; Unlucky 13
6)Light and Darkness: …HUH?!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxbZEeCGaBo&feature=related

5)The 11th Hour: Multiple Bad Endings
4)Quest for Glory III: Ruining the WHOLE Game SERIES
3)Clan Destiny: The Loser
2)Darkseed 2: Framed for your OWN Murder
1)Phantasmagoria: The Lonely KILLER

The reason Halo 2 is a WTF opening is because a bunch of shit happens between the ending of 1 and the start of 2 in the books.

Same goes for the Legendary ending on Halo 3…fucknig hell. No Halo 4?

Bungie iss not making Halo anymore (something business wise, they wanted to make another though), but at the end it shows Master chief about to land on some other planet, so Microsoft could show Master chief there.

They’re starting to make new games other than halo. I would take a revamped Marathon game.

That would be Drakengard. It’s just the alternate ending, though.

After the credits, the babies have a dance party (wut?)

2 hours is a long time to be continuously playing a game???
I played it on veteran in like three 5-6 hour stints XD
But yeah the whole ending for MW2 was really intense…loved it
Better than the black ops ending…it was kinda predictable…

Timesplitters 2 ending was kinda funny cause a character dies…and then if you play co-op, the dead character is player 2…on the last level…

Splatterhouse (The recent one not the old ones…) NOTE: SPOILER
It seems as though you’ll have a super epic boss fight…but instead your protecting your girlfriend from multiple normal enemies while this massive giant is slowly walking towards you…(protecting her isn’t easy either…and its friggin boring) Then when the boss gets close you just need to press a series of buttons to kill him…next thing you know…you’ve killed him after pushing a couple buttons as fast as you can and rotating the analog sticks -.-
THEN on top of that you find out saving your girlfriend was pretty pointless as she becomes possessed by the evil scientist’s wife…either that or they are the same person or something…then it ends -.-
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

So is this for gaming endings only? or can we add movie endings as well?

nicholas’ weird adventure 2 (the game inside the game)

=============
Congrengulates

Anyone play Ghostbusters for the NES? THAT ending really was terrible. (terrible game overall, but still) Also, anyone watch The Angry Video Game Nerd on youtube? He basically made a series on every bad game… ever. Figured he kinda fits with this… kinda, haha.

I don’t think that’s what this means…