WTF endings

I finished golden sun today to figure out that I need the sequel to actually keep playing through. it said to be “continued” and I was like “WTF!”

anyway, post your moments of WTF endings of gaming here.

And yes, I did notice I hit the 1,00 post mark and not particularly proud of it< but it shows Im an active user, I guess…

The ending to Modern Warfare 2. Left it WIDE open for another one, which I guess could be a good thing lol.
(I won’t say anything about the ending in case someone here doesn’t want it ruined for them )

The legendary ending to halo 3… It’s just like WTF!!! WHAT IS THAT THING?! and i am not going to reach 1000 for a while

The ending of the Conduit (funny how all three of these are FPS games). YOu get all the way to the end and the boss battle just leaves you sitting there like “WTF was that?” Worst boss battle ever. Like Kdiuldlea, however, i won’t go into specifics, although during the credits there is a nice set-up for a sequel.

Edit: Heartasword posted his at the exact same time as me, so I mean four, not three

Its the same with golden sun, I guess because its a GBA game, it was amazing, so its expected that they run out of room. the sequel is out there, and its a good thing my b-day is this tuesday.

omfg the ending of that game was intense

I think the entire second half of the campaign was intense. I played it right through for two hours straight so I could see what would happen. Man it was great.

Now I can frankly say that this would be one of the biggest WTF of gaming.
Well first there are these people: A warrior, a mage, a girl (lolwuthotsexay), and a wimp; all of which survive their way fighting (–monsters?)
So at the end, there is a part where they all look into the sky and see babehz launching HIGH into the air until the girl (hawt) comes up and says, “What a beauty” (Or something reletive to that XD) as the babies start raining down at her and once they crash into her, you hear crushing, munching; baby hentai material stuff! (Not… so hot for the… girl 0_0)

Now then the rest of them run away as leaving the girl as bait to distract the gigantic babehz.
But; they reach the area which they entered only to see a young GIGANTIC boy (Still naked)…

Then babiez fill up the screen and supposively ends the game as the credits roll.

where is this from?!

Why thanks DarkDan12 for that last message, anyway, I found this on a youtube video but I can’t remember it…

no

Click this. I am in the opinion you need a little ego adjustment.

ummm…
I dont know you in real life, so editing that post was completely unessacary.

click that link about 100 more times.

You guys are taking that edit WAY too seriously. I thought it was pretty funny. :slight_smile:

I waqs only saying that he IS infact being arrogant, and that it’s creepy that i’d ever know if he’s handsome.

BACK ON TOPIC!

The ending to SSBB. After a terrible single player campaign, (actually 2 player if you have a brother like me), the ending boss battle. along with the theme, is probably the best part of the whole game. I went up against him with my brother three times on easy and I was like WTF!?!?!? He can’t be beaten. Then i took him on in single player mode and won. Barely. One of the greatest misplaced ending boss battles ever.

The ending to Metroid Prime 2: Dark Echos. I got Metroid Prime Trilogy, and after playing the first one, with its terrific gameplay and spectacluar ending boss, I was expecting greatness out of the second. And greatness is what I got. In te second one, the story line was even better, as I’ve never actually played a game with an intro that hooked me in. Coming into that destroyed base full of dead (and possesed undead) federation troops was hallowing and at the same time amazing. However, despite the intro and the great storyline and maps and stuff, the ending boss battle was expected and boring. I was like WTF? After a game like that, that’s the best ending you could think of? Darn.

Well, I thought it was pretty easy as of a final boss. The only thing actually hard 'bout

[details=Click to expand] Taboo was that he had unbelievably strong attacks and they were pretty hard to dodge against.

Anyone else notice how in every noticably good game that there is usually a person naked with it’s thingy hidden (Taboo, Mario, Cortana, etc.)?[/details]

try doing him with a friend, I guarantee you will fail. Then again, maybe not, but when me and my brother took him on, we didn’t know how totally important blocking and dogding were until we had the game for five months (SSBB is our first copy of Super Smash Bros, so don’t call me a noob. Plus, now me and hiom will own anyone who doesn’t play competitivly).

I know what you mean, finally 69’d spec ops though.

I finished Assassin’s Creed yesterday, (yes, the first one… I know I’m behind) and the ending called for a “WTF?!”. Completly lost me. Apparently it’s explained in the second one though, me thinks I should get it.

I never beat the 1st, my uncle got a girlfriend and they always hung out in the game room. the reason I said hung is because they moved out.