Your Country

I’ve seen people from many different countries (or at least a couple different ones) here using notessimo, and I couldn’t help but wonder about that country. What it is like there. How similar/different it is to the United States where I live. Do you watch the Super Bowl? Are you aware of other nations’ politics and economies? I bring these questions up because these are things I wonder. I know there a lot of Canadians that have accounts here. How big was the US Presidential election there? I know it was here (lol, obviously). I was also thinking about the Super Bowl (which is one of the most popular sporting events here) which is coming up this weekend. In the United States, we don’t (or at least I don’t) hear much about foreign things unless it directly affects us. Is it the same for you?

I hear random things about other countries online and from BBC on the tv

I have a friend who lives in India. He says they get election coverage and ps3. He brought Guitar Hero over to India. None of his friends/relatives ever heard of it. I think that’s shocking

I live in Canada, but I seem to know about the politics and crap about the US than I do for my own country. Hell, I don’t even know who our prime minister is… which is kinda sad. But I guess it’s cuz all I see on the news is all about the US… oh well.

Really? That is sad. You don’t know your own prime minister and yet the whole world knows who was just elected president of the United States.

Also, I know someone who said his parents were considering moving to Canada because of how bad our economy is here.

that isn’t really sad due to the fact that alot of US citizens dont even know that musch about their country

That is true. I saw a video once where a group of people went around (I think New York City) and asked people to identify the states on a large map of the US. Most of them couldn’t do it. I know I could though! I’m good with geography.

The US has turned into an Obamanation

Haha, good one Heart… cough

I prefer the United States of Obama, but whatever.

that is unusual. I could do that too. I’m good with geography

I Pledge Allegiance to Obama
And to the Dictatorship of Obama
And to the Communism for Which I Stand
One nation
Under God and Obama
With liberty and justice for Obama

(No racism intended I just like Obama, no disrespect either I am a DSO citizen to.)
As a joke though I made a song about Obama tat parodies Paint It Black but I fear to post it for people may get the wrong Idead.

GO OBAMA

this may sound weird because I live in England but,
Go Obama!