Zelda fans unite!!!

I’ve noticed that this thread is getting really laggy with all of the embedded songs posted. I’ve gone ahead and replaced my embeds with links, and I suggest that the other posters do the same.

i have

Gerudo Vally (unfinished)

i have

I’m still working on it but I think it sounds alright so far: ?id=4389

Been working on this for the last 3 days, but it’s finally done. Let me know what you think, I put a lot of effort into this one.

Ocean Theme (Wind Waker): http://notessimo.net/?id=4528

That shouldn’t matter. After all, Nintendo doesn’t play with Notessimo, and anyone who knows what the Legend of Zelda is knows Nintendo made the song.

Author would mean who made it in Notessimo, not who made it in general, I think.

I only put my name, scratch that, pseudonym on original content. By putting Yoshihiro Sakaguchi’s name on the Mega Man II songs, I not only pay homage to the original composer, I slightly deter thieves from putting their own name on it. True, putting your name on it proves you made it first (by virtue of ID#'s), but if you are really that paranoid, you could put a “watermark” on you song. Something like spelling you name with cymbals on a sheet that isn’t used. Then if a thief claims it as his own, you can say that the lowest occurrence of the song (lowest ID#) has my signature on sheet X.

It is always a good idea to give credit where credit is due.

Indeed, and thank you for combining the video game thread zelda songs with these Hypo.

Alright I know its been done a few times already on this thread but here is my version of the Gerudo Valley theme.

Gerudo Valley Theme - LoTuGar

Edit: Fixed the trumpet sounding awful to being better and hopefully improved the overall sound of it. Also fixed a few wrong notes here and there. Thanks Animefanboy and Heartasword!

LoTuGar, you have all of the right notes, there are just a few things you need to fix:

1. inaudible melody. This happens a lot in your piece, especially when it gets too low. For the really low parts, set the melody volume at 300%.
  2. the trumpet. It just sounds horrible. try the other trumpet, which I have found sounds a lot better than that one.

Are you using speakers? because with heaphones i can hear the melody fine but not with speakers.
And yes, the trumpet does sound horrible…
other than that, great job

maybe its the type of speakers you are useing because i can hear it with my speekers

im not saying that it is completly inaudible, but that i can barely hear it

yes i know, i should be looking for the first songs forum, cause this is my first, but it has to do with zelda. 8-) ?id=5478

and about the end thing of ^, i couldnt stop it from messing up. :o :D :o 8-)

midna’s lament!

listen.php?id=983

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u copied meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dude, look at the #… it was made by me a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile ago… though i didn’t know who made it (which i now do) so i just put TP (twilight princess)

Here’s the Clock Town music from Majora’s Mask.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=5618