Zelda

I disagree. I mean of course, it could use some work, but what game’s plot can’t? At least it completed itself.

Maybe the new Wii Zelda game in progress will be better. It’s supposed to be shown at E3 this year.

really, a new one!?! awesome! post a link pertaining to new stuff or just inform us yourself.

[http://wii.ign.com/articles/105/1058479p1.html](http://wii.ign.com/articles/105/1058479p1.html)

Just look it up

Lol how long have I posted on my own topic? It’s been so long . I was busy making zc quests and stuff. Does anyone have Zelda Spirit Tracks? I’m on the final part. It’s way too hard.

Oh really? that game had like no quests when I tried it a few years ago.

Still on Phantom Hourglass, lol.

Anyone played that “Spirit Tracks”?
It’s got a lot of strange weapons, and deosn’t always make much sense.
How is it Hyrule if hyrule was flooded (explained in wind waker)?

yeah, its explained in wind waker.

The Gods of Hyrule flooded it. its kinda like Noah’s arc… except with a super hero XD

After Ganondorf died, Nintendo really couldn’t find a suitable replacement in the Wind Waker sequels.

Wait, ganon’s not in wind waker? I know he’s fat, but that’s not actualy Ganon?

P.S: and just to let you know… he didn’t really die… they locked him away in the twilight realm…

He is in Wind Waker, I was talking about Phantom Hourglass and spirit tracks. Ganondorf supposedly never came back. Ocarina of time came first then wind waker, I have NO idea how Twilight princess fits with the other stories… I don’t know, I suck at twilight princess anyway, honestly. =(

TP and WW are debated on which one is true. There are alternate timelines for the fact that Majora’s mask is debated whether it happened or not. if it happened, then wind waker is a bunch of baloney, and Twilight happens next. If it didn’t happen, then Twilight Princess is a bunch of Baloney and Wind waker happens.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Timeline_Theory

It’s sad that something created by people for entertainment has even the creators baffled on the timeline of the games…

You’d think they’d put more thought into that pre-creation

What does it matter anyway? The story of each game seems to have the same vague plot to me.

but none of the link’s you play are the same people! the wierd thing is, Ganon is the only guy that usually remebers the past events.

In twilight:
Ganon: you sent me in to the twilight real over 100 years ago! I will kill you using thins sword made of light!
Link: What the heck are you smoking? I’m 17!

Well I’m just saying Link has to rescue Princess Zelda in like every one of the games.

You remember from Ocarina…

Ganondorf: When this seal breaks, that is when I will annihilate your descendants!

Or something to that effect.

mario has to do essentially the same too, but its not neccesarily JUST about zelds. and theres the gimmicks in each game to consider as well as the differing temples. but ther does seem to be a get 3 things → insert major event and master sward(spelled wrong on purpose) → 4-8 things → beat main antagonist

Does the Mario games even have a storyline?

yes! did youi even know mario and peach got married?