Ashley Bas10 ... Just Be Happy

IZ TEH FUNKYLICIOUZ

LOL. I love your THEY ARE COMING song. Teh epicness!

hey Ashleybas10
don’t you have a band?
If so why not have a competition for songs and submit the winner to your band

Good idea.

okay…whoever makes the bestest song with my bands set-up…we are now called TrIGGER HAPPY…wins…a cookie!!!

okay heres the rules.
1.)only use the setup listed.
2.)only write music for the abilities listed

Guitar 1 fender strat OR strat clean, without quick changes from one to the other, can play complex melodies, but not solo’s (very well)
Guitar 2 metal guitar, owns flanger reverb delay and chorus pedals, a bit better than guitar 1 (at playing)
Keyboard, anything in the keyboard section, can play complex chords and an average melody, NO SOLO’S
Drums, snare floor-tom high-tom low-tom bass-tom 1hi-hat 1crash cymbal 1ride cymbal, can keep a beat, nothing too complex and NO SOLO’S
Bass, bass #4, can keep a beat at triplet quavers at 120, nothing complex, can play on more than one string, mainly to keep a beat.

phew thats alot…but our drumer and bassist only just started playing and ore keyboardist started late last year…but me and guitarist 2 have been playin for like 2 and a half years

No solos!?

only metal guitar solos

Oh, well then… that’s better. XD Maybe I can work with that lol.

problem is metal guitar solos suck on notessimo, but sound good in real life so it dosen’t matter
Also what genre of music does your band play? I never caught that

you can do solos for both guitars …but im a grade 4 guitarist and nath is a grade 5 guitarist…so no van halen stuff

we dont really have a genre…1 guitarist and the drummer are metal style…are bassist is nutral and are keyboarder usualy does piano music…and i play medolic stuff so melodic metal i guess

ok the stuff im getting out of this sounds like dragonforce slightly and here are the tabs for a sheet (its a simpler sheet based on length)

200bpm
QSSSSQSSSSQSSSSEEEE
|----------------------------------------
|—3-------6--------3--------------------
|—2-------5--------2-------------------

—0—00003—33330—00000-0-0-0-
-------------------------------------------

Guitar 2 is the same except the chords are just the note on the 4th string

ok heres what ive been doing for your contest (havent worked as much on it because of the share bug :roll: ) has no drums sounds a little rough

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=44576

HOLY CRAP that was awesome. I never remembered you being this good. It’s like everyone is coming back a better composer after the share bug

wow, I though people would either love it or hate it (I actually though more on the lines of hate it even though I like it)

Okay here is my long list o’ stuff.

1. I’d just like to say I AM alive. :oops: (mwhahaha)
  2. Great work on that ixseft! My band has just got a second bassist (were cool like that) so edit it if you want to. (rock)
  3. That contest is still on so send in stuff people!!! Oh soon an entry from my brother and his friend will be in…They beatbox it and i try to actually right it down :twisted:
  4. People in the song finisher thread…FINISH MA GAWD DAMN SONG! I really want to see what was made of that short sequence :x
  5. I see i am on that ??johan manuel?? guys list of best song writers…this does not mean i am a douche though. :twisted: (im also on dd12’s woop!)
  6. Can someone explain why everyone is hating on muselline for me…i wuvs that guy :twisted:
    AND FINALLY,
    can someone give me a topic or theme to write a song on because at the minute im all dried up…

oh oh oh … and i finally got the girl i like to go out with me ^^

Honestly I am very annoying. Very very very annoying.

Its the kind of “he’s little brother” hate we have.

I lol’d.

Congrats.

I don’t think you’re annoying. You remind me of myself sometimes. :twisted: