Ashley Bas10 ... Just Be Happy

Yay!

Can’t wait to hear this, sounds umm…interesting.

Hmm…well that may happen now that you’re back to give them the motivation to.

Congrats and be sure that you know that the only person here that seems to care about that guys list is Muselline, and honestly I don’t know why…

Muselline has stopped making songs and has proceeded to troll and spam everything! That’s why.

Hmm…I’d like to do another collab with you, however if you want to I do have to tell you that I am working with Kamarai on another one, but I can do two. PM me if you want to, Pm me if you don’t.

:twisted:

I will annoy you.

looks at avatar Huh, I wonder why?

I see what you did there. (@starwars)

hehe sorry 'bout that.

And I haven’t “stopped making songs”, I’ve just started not-making songs,

its cool your back bas10 wanna do another collab? im in japan where there is nothing else to do so I will have loads of time. :twisted:

Heres that song my bro and his mate made. Well, kinda XD i did most of the work.
?id=47072

also the frontpage bit is deleted due to stuff

New collab with starwars XD and ixseft coming up soon!

Nice song. :slight_smile:

And I don’t see the front-page being empty. :s

Hey guys!..and girls…:S if there are any.
Almost finished collab with ixsetf and starwars [XD]…yes i know im whoreing…and I LIKE IT :twisted:
But the reason i post is because when i am done i want something to do…anyone want to give me a theme or story or maybe like a set of rules…maybe a random time signiature…SOMETHING!!!
Oh…and i make quite a few loops that i guitar solo over but i delete them :twisted: would you guys want me to post anymore i make??? the loops are usually four chords some drums bit o’ bass and maybe a melody…some are actually AMAZIN tho

Okay so its a collab between you ixsetf and star… okay well that should be awesome to see it done!

Thats how epic it is…and thats the bit I wrote…imagine the rest of it!

how about 7/8 time and only using instruments from the back 4 groups percussions, brass, winds, misc.

WOAH WHAT AN EPIC NEW AVVY IXSETF!!! Is that Isengard or am I just a LOTR nerd?

Congrats.

actually an album cover for the worlds best metal band
warning death metal is a major influence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEEbKkiIcVo
my favorite off that album

Well seeing as there is now another share bug i think i will edit my frontpage to include songs as of now onward. I said earlier on i deleted them so now you wont have to search for my stuff (lazy you).

?id=48247

Finally a new song. It’s ok-ish. I forced my self to use that green synth (which IMO is awful). Anyway here is is.

If you really don’t like that instrument, please don’t use it in a song. Usually your hatred of the instrument generates a bad song.

While I totally agree with you on the point of the synth, I actually found your riff to be rather refreshing. Sure, the song needed to be expanded a bit more and the drumming was…okay. In short it wasn’t epic but it wasn’t trash either. It’s something in between.

Nice song ashley. I quite like the green synth actually.

Thats what i aimed for really. I felt I hadn’t done much lately so i thought I’d post something to show im still here writing good songs. This was just one of those ok songs done really quickly. Whereas the next song (collab) took a long time and is FAR better because of the care and effort taken.