~CC2017~ Official Thread

So many people unsatisfied with the way the list turned out XD
Switched myself and Kryptic (I really like the idea of going after Hellstick >:D)
Moved Trevz up a few spots
Moved Zaz down a few spots

Honestly though I don’t mind changing around the list as long as everyone is happy with it.

1 Like

So what’s wrong with first?

Well, it is to be expected. RNGsus makes no room for favoritism.

Nothing is wrong with first, it’s just I was put there because Dre begged it which is odd :confused:

I’m satisfied with whatever. Let’s get the train movin’ guys! CHOO CHOO!

We’re gonna make magic happen bro!

Does that mean I’m starting? If so, when shall I begin?

I think star wanted to prepare the intro for startination before we actually kick this thing off.

Remembered that soon after, 'til then I suppose.

Yeah I’m working right now but sometime this week (probably Friday or Saturday) I’ll setup the schedule and post my updated intro. Still working out some kinks and making it better.
Added Qoby to the list.

glad to be in the middle

May I join? (rnote)

Done. Put you at #12, let me know if you have any questions about that.
May I join? (rnote)
Also moved Krawkyz to the end, as he requested (in discord)
edited the list to indicate people who have requested their positions
Got the updated intro up:

1 Like

my dude RR finna tag team on this collab

1 Like

All we needed was Zildex and Eleventy49 for the full edm dream team

4 Likes
  1. There’s a typo, but no biggy,
  2. Maybe I should make some other music before this then.

Fixed. The hope is that people will finish their parts well before their deadlines so the collab will get moving but, at a minimum it will be until summer before it’s done because that’s the only time when Cartrox and Apoco can do their parts. But yeah since you’re towards the end I wouldn’t be sitting on the edge of your seat :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a suggestion. Why don’t everyone put a single held note without volume at the beginning of their section with their name in the “lyrics”? It would be cool to see what everyone did without guessing where the next part started.

1 Like

I was planning on having people submit images to put into the beginnings of their sections, though combining that with what you suggested is a good idea imo.

OMG That bass on the intro is really shit XD
Here in Argentina if you play that bass you’re instantly playing shit music

AnyWay, I’d try to put the most jazzy of me :smiley:

were’s The

still has 16 days to finish