~CC2017~ Official Thread

k so now what

Still voting on the intro we will be using. After that, just need some consensus on how long each user should get for their parts, see if anyone else wants to join, and randomly assign each user a spot.

If my intro wins, Iā€™m going to revamp it.

How about 1-2 weeks for each part? That is ofcourse the upper limit. The lower limit can be whatever the individual person needs for their own entry as to avoid prolonging the collab more than necesary.

I was planning on allotting each user a maximum of 2 weeks, but with the caveat that if they finished early any additional time would be added to the next user (i.e. if I finish my part in a week and submit it then the next user would have 3 weeks). Right now the uncertainty for me is what to do with people who fail to submit their part in time (skip or move down in the order or what).

Tough luck i guess? I mean, I donā€™t mind if they get pushed to the back of the line, but I recon ā€œexpellingā€ the desserters from the collab gives more incentive to actually finish their parts rather than just waiting untill later in the process where they get another shot.

4 Likes

can i vote none of the above?

no

Alright well, seems like the stalemate will never end. In that case, I suppose Iā€™ll reluctantly call mine the winner with an extra vote (unless you object Antonim :P).
Iā€™m gonna revamp my intro (mostly just the intro itself, not the drop too much) to make it more fitting now that we have 25 MBs to play with. While Iā€™m doing that (which will take some time since Iā€™m working this week and off the next, so expect it sometime next week at the earliest), if anyone wants to come up with the list in which weā€™ll be making our parts, that would be super helpful. We voted to just randomize it so just make sure there are no latecomers before you create the list. Iā€™ll set a time limit for entering the collab at Friday of next week (the 17th of February). After that, weā€™ll hopefully have our list and the intro will be sorted and we can jump right into the collab proper, each user having 2 weeks for their part.

1 Like

Made a quick list of everyoneā€™s names in order of who will make their parts first/next/last, with the help of RNGsus (exception for zaz because Dre wouldnā€™t stop begging for it):

1. Iā€™ll Allow It
  2. Muci
  3. The
  4. christs
  5. ALI=3NS
  6. Blarg
  7. Paratominium
  8. Hellstick
  9. Kryptic
  10. MMM
  11. QVX
  12. ggfchl
  13. Dr. Dre
  14. Star
  15. Steve
  16. Antonim
  17. Krawkyz
  18. Trevz
  19. User

Iā€™ll leave Star to finalize the list, but if anyone wants to make any changes to the order, post now or forever hold your peace.

3 Likes

looks good! I canā€™t wait for the end result

Thanks Antonim. QVX requested a mid-late part so Iā€™m moving him to position 11, and everyone behind him up one spot.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE COLLAB AND HAVENā€™T YET SPECIFIED SO, PLEASE INDICATE WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO.

I donā€™t get why I have to be second just because Dre was begging for it

I actually will do this. I now have more confidence with v3. iā€™ll take a part in the middle or later in the song, not before QVX or not any of the last two spots.

I look forward to my anticlimax

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided Iā€™ll be joining this, since Iā€™m more confident with composing and musical notation in general, and to make up for last time. Iā€™ll be letting Star decide my position in this collab.

Oh wow just like last time Iā€™m right after Aliens lol

1 Like

Updated the list with people who wanted to join. Still waiting on replies from qoby and Skaia, hopefully anyone else who wants to join will seek us out.

What position did you want?

I donā€™t really care what position Iā€™m in as long as it isnā€™t last

Can I not go second to last please? Maybe somewhere in the middle?
Thanks!

sorry but i cant live up to the expectation of transitioning from hellstickā€™s peiceā€¦