Converting Songs to mp3

hehe its making me want to post some music on youtube MAKE NOTESSIMO FAMOUS?!
(another edit) i might post some of yours musline if that is okay, don’t worry ill tell them its you who made it !@#@!#@! dis is exciting news!

That’s be great!

It’s done Muselline =D “Muselline - Golden Sands (Ntsmo. 2)” copy paste on youtube P.S. I had no idea where to comment 0.o so I just used this spare one

That’s really cool! Thanks a lot!

Are you saying you don’t know where the “post reply” button is? It is Right below the name of the thread at the top. It will make it so you don’t have to quote (Unless I’m totally off and you’re just saying where you would post the thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfuDWyEpZpA

I’m wondering… Couldn’t we possibly use Fraps to record Notessimo’s video/audio?
Fraps captures video and audio for applications using DirectX and OpenGL.
Since Aero (on Windows Vista/7) runs through DirectX, wouldn’t Fraps record the audio and video of whatever’s on the screen?
And then, if you’d need the raw audio, you could probably extract it through Audacity or some other audio editing software…
Just throwing things out there for you guys.

Yes, you could, but you need a beast computer to avoid lag with that method. If there is any lag at all (like a single millisecond of lag[I should know. I’ve tried.]), You will hear it when you listen to it.

Does the Notessimo Converter still work? I keep meaning to try it when I’m at home but I keep forgetting. It doesn’t work while I’m at school so I don’t know if it’s the program or the internet block they have up.

No it doesn’t work. You can try it though.

thanks muselline I’m glad you liked it =D

So im working on this music and I was wondering where to get a free 3d animator program :l for vid 0.o

o my i cant save whenever i test onto the site it only show hte notessimo info. of not being existed, WUT@?!?@

The only thing I can think of is Blender.

I have no idea whatyou’re asking about, so I’ll list all the treads I can think of:
https://community.notessimo.net/t/just-in-case-you-cant-share-songs/3706/1
…Wow, No other threads about it.

Try:
updating flash
Making sure you are on notessimo.net and NOT www.notessimo.net

0.0 never mind about the animator, too hard for me XD and thanks for helping me get it saved