Everyone I have a confession to make... I AM FLAMING DUCKY

loljk but post what your reaction would have been anyway.

“The fuck?”

I would have thought your the guy that got permabanned that set Kd’s duck on fire. Very believable, too.

Yeah, that.

Ok, now that I found out Flaming ducky IS the Guy who got banned, I would say “I knew it!”

Wow, somebody was bored.

It’s a badass vesion of Kd.

Is it possible for Kd to be bad-A?

Actually, I think its just faster. Everyone knows that flames make things go faster.

Really? I’ll keep that in mind the next time I get a flamethrower in halo.

Hahaha. That’s good. However, the flame thrower shoots flames forward, causing you to go backward faster.

Actually, Flaming Ducky is the old user, RockBand, AKA…

SPLIKNOT96!!!

A looong time ago, RockBand (currently Splipknot96) and I were messaging each other, and he asked me to make a collab. with him and JMan1293. I told him no, because I didn’t want people to know I was working with someone (or something like that). He had a solution. He created a new account for me. That new account was…

FLAMING DUCKY!!!

I looked it up (in my inbox) because I knew the Flaming Ducky user, but I forgot his name. After searching through my inbox for a while, I found the message that proves Slipknot96 is Flaming Ducky. Here is the screenshot to prove it.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/mpm1995/rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

PS. It only says Slipknot96 because that is his current name. And we didn’t just make that message to cause a hoax, because the dates are from 2009, loooooooonnnnng before Flaming Ducky was banned, or even known about.

shits bricks

throws up…

ninjas? I have no idea WTF they are.

Now, the only thing to do is see how many people reply to this thread now…

That made no sense what-so-ever, but it made me laugh, so that’s ok. XD

Yeah, now I know who the little bastard is who burned my duck.

Yeah. Let’s get 'em…

I hereby order the public execution of Slipknot96. Any objections?

I second that. And so does the duck.

D:

Like Hell? When did I send that message? And why the hell are you going around taking Screenshots of Messages?

And have you ever thought that maybe, My BROTHER uses my account sometimes? Hmmm…?