Techno Thread

Well I don’t actually think he’s a real troll. He seems either young or from a different country and perhaps didn’t understand the rules. I do hope he does understand what Kar is telling him, but otherwise I think he wants no trouble.

I think there’s already a flame war… but it’s one sided.

Also, He lives in Miami.

Well it depends if it’s spherical geometry or Euclidean geometry.

astig.

Who is flameduck?

Dunno, some annoying guy I presume.

The flamingducky incident can be reviewed here.

I’m confused, how is Slip related to FlamingDucky?

Trust me; this goes all the way to the top, and I DON’T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Funny tidbit, anybody remember dana stack? Well, I’m not sure who the original stack was, but after I saw how effectively stack pissed corbyn off, I may have poured some lighter fluid on those embers… and it was even better because for the second half of the flame war stack was legitimately pissed off that corbyn was shouting ‘theft!’ We notessimods are a twisted bunch, let me tell ya.

Wait, I thought Dana Stack was the bad guy and Corbyn was the good guy.

1 Like

These two were before my time here on Notessimo. Was it exhilarating seeing perhaps the first Notessimo flame war first hand?

Gah I wish I had joined this site when i first found out about it, I would’ve had a much more interesting time.

When did you first find out about it Star?

Hmm…I first learned about notessimo 2 from Kongregate, around…6 months before I actually joined. I had originally wanted to hone my skills and become the greatest song-writer on here (like every new-person), so I practiced. It’s only after I first posted that I realized how far-fetched that was. If I had joined instantly, I may have became better, quicker.

Yeah my first six months were learning about copy pasta, sheets, layers and other stuff. Starburst should really make instructions so we don’t have to accidentally click on a button to see its use.

Anyone remember the Yoshi/Tyberious213 thing?

It either happened before I got here, or I just didn’t pay any mind to it, tough I did look at it a bit.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=46262

That was balls-to-the-wall awesome. 5/5

Very nice! :slight_smile: