First songs

How so?

EDIT
I finished it, though I might tweak it a little bit on and off.

sigh Move all of your notes a tiny bit left. Don’t worry, It’s a very common mistake.

And as for the song, I have to say I still like bars 1 - 15 better. Maybe if you want you could just take off the rest. Also bar 1 was alright so you can keep that.

Why do newbies put their notes on their songs slightly forward,

ALWAYS?

I did that too when I was a newbie. I think it is because the spaces look bigger than the lines and so the instruments fit in more. The lines seemed to divide up the spaces, not the other way around.

My friend gave me this account, so I made this song, it my first song, but I want to know if its any good, also I need tips on it because it isnt finished yet.

?id=48627

Meh. Go here if you want to learn a bit about music.

I like it, if you work on it it might be quite good. I liked the echoey effect you made.

That thread’s really quite useless btw.

I’mma lie and say this is my first one:

I made a gap between 2 and one by erasing the drums.

That was quite good, although I didn’t like the loud (panned I think) notes every few seconds.

Huh. Didn’t notice that. All the notes are the same except sometines I cut a few short. I based it off the actual song
The Arkansas Traveler that is really old, but I pretty much made it more interesting. I wish you could change the key signature and the time.

my first song

That was really good coolplay! The only problem was that the song was a sixteenth note too late, but doesn’t really make the song any worse (it just makes it hard to use sheets).

Hey thx man.

My first song. I decided to focus on drum & percussion instruments, so I can learn how each group works and sounds. My next will probably be strings.

I forgotten about this one. This was one of my first songs and one of my favorite songs

First things first:

(smiley)

Anywho I was blown away by that song coolplay. It’s amazing how incredibly noobish it was, what with every note being a half-step behind and every note is a quarter note…yet I’ve never seen such consistent greatness in a brand-new user. This song is amazing.

Now a question, I seriously hope that i don’t look like a huge idiot with it…were you planning on naming yourself coldplay? Or are you a huge coldplay fan covering a ton of their songs? Either way I wouldn’t know because I’ve listened to all of two of their songs and I don’t even remember their names.

Also you seem to like the harpsichord. I personally see this as good, but be careful. You may want to try out a few new instruments to add some spice to your songs because you just need to do different things, it keeps people interested in you.

All in all, your a good but new composer, keep working and you may rise to be worthy of note.

@M_Seay83: Nice, but … drums/percussion on its own is a little bland Still good though.

@Cool: Wow, that was just amazing! :smiley:

Wow thx guys. I didn’t think anyone would like it that much. Well heres one more of my earlier works. I got a little lazy at the end.Yes im a huge fan of coldplay and I also do some songs from video games as well.

Oh and tell me what you think on my zelda covers i just put up zelda oot opening.

Ye how does this thinge work?
when i share and take the link it givs me this
?id=0
and it dsnt work? My beatifull song! i cant share it. WHY???