First songs

@M_Seay83: Nice, but … drums/percussion on its own is a little bland Still good though.

@Cool: Wow, that was just amazing! :smiley:

Wow thx guys. I didn’t think anyone would like it that much. Well heres one more of my earlier works. I got a little lazy at the end.Yes im a huge fan of coldplay and I also do some songs from video games as well.

Oh and tell me what you think on my zelda covers i just put up zelda oot opening.

Ye how does this thinge work?
when i share and take the link it givs me this
?id=0
and it dsnt work? My beatifull song! i cant share it. WHY???

Well you got that wrong in two ways:

1. you completely messed it up, you only need to type "

" (use the Notessimo tags) with the #'s as your song’s ID. You can find your song’s ID at the end of its link.

1. Even if you did do the above right, the sharing feature is currently not working in here so it wouldn’t have worked anyway. Share again in a few days if you want and see if it’ll work.

I was just looking back at some of my first songs and remember this one. I just really love this song so I decided to do this song one more time.

Heh I think I love that song too now.

That was awesome (dang comp wont let me put 5…)

Thx for listening guys :mrgreen: . This is an old one that I did a couple of months ago. I just kinda forgotten all about it. Its not good though, but here it is. ?id=48301

I thought it was good, kinda relaxing too maybe.

http://notessimo.net/song-49987

http://notessimo.net/song-49989

These my are first loopy tunes, happy and sad.

Well … they were a little short, and the chords in the second one didn’t really compliment the piece.

They were both really short. But I guess its ok for a first song.

Did he just post a second first song…?

ALRIGHTY THEN.

That was …

…intersting.

HEY WUT

I MADE THIS ON JAN 15, 2010 YA JERKS

7 DAYS AFTER I JOINED >

That was actually pretty good o.O

viewtopic.php?f=86760&t=55682
this was my first one and still is my only one…working on another pls tell me if u like

the drums didn’t combine well with the piano, and using quarter notes when there was no quarter note spacing causes distortion, which doesn’t really work that well with piano. But on the upside you had something original, which you have a hard time seeing now a days. 3/5 if you weren’t completely new 4/5 because you are