First songs

OhMaGawd Youtube copied you! Shame on peww1! He even did a few notes wrong!

No, there was this other guy (Justin-something) that covered this song very well, his songs where plastered all over that old “Cool Browse songs” thread that got deleted. He renamed the song Bring me the horizon I think. Anyone have it? I wanna hear it again

My first ever song! (on Notessimo)
Please comment.

Unfinished.

No way in hell.

Wow
my best song sounds crap compared to that. I’d consider stop using the quarter notes/crotches. Click on the note or use the thing at the bottom. Unless that was the desired effect.

That is my first.

I don’t know why everyone is in such awe (although it was amazing), I don’t think it is unbelievable as a first song.

However
 I liked the building up of the different parts.

Go through the rest of this thread and you’ll see why.

Yep awesome
sounds so familiar though

My first song!

http://notessimo.net/?id=41131

Tell me if you like it!

Pretty good for your first.

Huh? For some reason, my song is gone. I’ll post it again. If it was deleted on purpose, then I’m sorry for re-posting.

This is why 6 year olds shouldn’t make songs

My brothers first “song”. I tried to help on certain parts
 He ended up destroying those

Oddly enough, I liked the fender strat at the start of sheet 2. It has that bit of randomnesss that you could turn into a illymontology or minimerologist-type song. Random but epic, plus a name you know no one will get right.

its just the word roar in internet-form (lolspeak) with a a at the end. and I did the strat, lol.

I meant that you could take that one riff and make a song off of it, and it would be like the two other songs I mentioned.

guitarskills, I think I know where your brother gets his amazing song talent from!
Olppa, that wasn’t really a song but a cool riff nonetheless.

hmmm, I throw a strat guitar and a few brass instruments in to show my brother how bad it can sound when you put random notes. He says it sounds cool. Then starwars tells me the strats were good. When I try to make a good song, nobody likes it. I think Ill just start putting random notes down

guitarskills I actually use random note riffs sometimes of course I edit them + there is a trick to good random riffs

this is my first song evah!!! hope u like it. give me feed back on how to improve. ?id=41663 click there for my song.