Guitar Hero

I enjoy the Guitar Hero Series, but it is not the best game ever. It’s what got me into music making. I play Guitar Hero everyday and I do get better a little bit.

I don’t like the music studio. I only use it if my friends come over and they want to pound on the drums whill I play around with the guitar. I use GH Mix–I actually watched all the tutorials.

The recording studio is what i use to think of stuff and then i put it in GHMix and I can’t get the speed right.

I did it!! I beat Through the Fire and Flames on expert without the no fail cheat!! (hlisten)

Dang! Nice job! I wish I could do that.

I 4*d it the other day w/o cheating…

I got Smash Hits last month. Anyone else?

my friend is so good at that song that he is around 100th in the world ranks! anyway nice job!

Benzee is good too. I think he hit the 800k mark on TTFAF

woah! we sure know some talented people!

And he FCd Because It’s Midnite on GH 80s. Here is the video if you want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVs3HffgZE4&feature=channel_page

He did it at my house

Lul at 0:17. YES!!! (What an epic song song (rock) )

Aerosmith is an awesome band…but I really didn’t like the game…Guess What? I met Stephen Tyler at Wal-Mart buying GH Aerosmith! Live in the town right next to where he lives!

That’s weird. I thought he was injured from an on-stage incident.

Stephen Tyler was in fact, injured! Aerosmith Performs High! He fell off-stage into the crowd!

I went out to try and get Guitar Hero 5 today… and with my luck, it was there for every system except the PS3 >.< Just my luck. Oh well, I’ma keep tryin’

Benzee and I co-op FCd BiM about a week ago. I wonder if it’s the first one…

NOOOOO my GH:WT data is corrupted…now I have to start all over…

LOL 180-something hours gone to waste…well I only play it for the tool songs anymore

Ive mainly been playing Smash Hits

I haven’t played GH since November, and I don’t want to play anymore. I sold all my games around Christmas time, and have been completely done with the music genre of video games. I hope to keep it that way too…

LOL since then Ive gotten back into brawl

i was done after gh 3, because it was obvious that everyone was copying each other, and i dont like that