Having a Bad Day?

Yeah, it’s kinda like an epidemic. I sure hope our luck turns around though. I dunno about you guys, but having a girlfriend would certainly make me feel a bit better about life, and maybe less naggy parents too.

it totally would

im in a predicament for both of those situations, and it sucks.

I can honestly say that my life has been pretty good. My parents are still together, and while I’ve been divorced myself it was for the better. I never would’ve met my current wife and I never had kids with my ex so I don’t have to worry about screwing up any children’s lives. I’m sorry to see some of you have such shitty lives. I wasn’t intending for this thread to go down this road. This was meant for when you get extremely pissed about something you can let it out, like if your dog pisses on your big project that took you 5 days to complete the night before it’s due or something.

My parents got divorced when i was 5.

And im not a good composer!

EDIT: Can i borrow a knife? I lost mine…

My life’s in the dumps.
I like this girl but I don’t think I can see her again because she goes to a different school…
I don’t mention names because people at my school will know her.
Plus, I don’t think she likes me.
Pass it around, will ya?

1 Like

I like a girl who liked me, she moved to louisiana, now I like another girl who likes me, but i dont have her number.

there are 5 other girls who like me for whatever reason,im too depressed to care, plus theyre all hot, but ugly on the inside.
MY…

LIFE…

IS…
AWESOME!!!

YAY! (rock)

Yeah, but in my life I don’t stand a chance.
I don’t know if anyone will ever like me.

dont worry, this stuff only happened within 3 months ago. before that nothing.

I think it might even be because of the-depressed-but-happy-at-the-same-time way I acted since my dad got sent to jal and g-ma died.

what do you call that emotion?

The-depressed-but-happy-at-the-same-time way I acted since my dad got sent to jal and g-ma diedness?

blonde emo?

lol?

Happyrepressiveness?

I hate it when

people double post.

Lol.

U juzt mAIkE maH hEAd aSplODe.>

Back on topic.
Yeah, so I’m havinga crummy Christmas break.
Plus, all I can think is about her since the last time I saw her.

Stop complaining, I don’t even have my christmas break yet.

Not snowing here in Vancouver. It’s really killing the Christmas spirit. :frowning:

my x-mas vacation is great, besides the fact that I havent met up with any of my friends lately, but sleeping in has been awesome.