I'm Notessimoing and I take with me...

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, and a get out of jail free card.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card. a truck

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck and a black cloak.

(This is starting to feel redundant.)

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, and a baseball bat.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, and soap.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap and a smart bomb.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, and a smart bomb disarming device.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow!

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, and a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, and a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, and a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandvich.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, and a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, and a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandvich, a hamburger, a pair of 80’s blue converses.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, and Preparation H.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H and extra lives.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H, extra lives, and a copy of this list.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H, extra lives, a copy of this list., $1,000,000

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, and a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a racoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich and three dolphin abdomens, an Ipod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a get out of jail free card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a shamwow, a quark for my butt incase my ‘get out of jail free’ card is invalid, a samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H, extra lives, a copy of this list, $1,000,000, and a hare.

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a raccoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich, three dolphin abdomens, an iPod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a “Get Out of Jail Free” card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a Shamwow, a quark for my butt in case my “Get Out of Jail Free” card is invalid, a Samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H, extra lives, a copy of this list, $1,000,000, a hare and a hunting rifle.

" " and three brainwashed war veterans to help me acheive my goals for ultimate conquest!!!

In case that’s not valid,

I’m Notessimoing and I take with me a tadpole, a goat, my stupid homework, a dead carrot, a Ferrari, a spare glue stick, a marching tuba, a stick of DYNAMYTE, a raccoon, toothpaste, a laptop, a gift card for a subway sandwich, three dolphin abdomens, an iPod while playing tiny tower, underwear, a crab, a crap, a box of chocolates, an ostrich egg, a shoebox, a “Get Out of Jail Free” card, a truck, a black cloak, a baseball bat, soap, a smart bomb, a smart bomb disarming device, a Shamwow, a quark for my butt in case my “Get Out of Jail Free” card is invalid, a Samsung smartphone, a sandwich, hamburgers, a pair of 80’s blue converses, Preparation H, extra lives, a copy of this list, $1,000,000, a hare, a hunting rifle, and three brainwashed war veterans to help me acheive my goals for ultimate conquest!!!