Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Brony

You’re*
Also, you seem to capitalize the first liver every word. You have five days to live unless you turn your life around.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

(The Doctor: “This peace is what all true warriors strive for.”)

because i like to get messages & 2, i want to learn something new (3rd = that i want messages on my own songs so i have the addiction so i am autistic

Are you referring to me? If so I am quite offended! GOOD DAY!

No, you’re fine! c:

how about me… xP

Seems like we got a little off-topic… oh wait that’s the name of this section… off-topic.

I have nothing to say about brony. Or pony.

George, you’ve been here a while. I think he’s talking about the people who joined Notessimo when it came back from the long blank thing, when it got the new look in January.

1 Like

I had no idea T…

OMG! LIKES B0RN1ES ARE LIEK SO DUMB AND STUFFZ!!11!!1!eleven!! ITS TOTALLY GHEY! I DON"T GET WHY TEHY W4TCH A KIDZ SHOW!!

Lolno. You guys can like what you like. I can’t get all high and mighty towards you guys for liking something people seem to deem “Childish”… I play Pokemon. A lot.

People just don’t understand.

I play Pokemon too, kind of… I usually boredom quit after an hour of training for a Gym… and No, there is nothing wrong with being a brony. I myself have researched the show and can see why it’s so appealing…but it’s not for me.

1 Like

I watch other stuff too like Angelbeats and Vampire knight, Bronies will live on though and you can’t stop that… Bronies… RASE YOUR HANDS AND CHANT!!!: I AM A BRONY,AND BRONIES!!! UNITE!!!

Y’know, I think it’s gonna be all but forgotten in 20 years. I mean, really, how many people watch the Smurfs anymore? How many people even KNOW what a Snork is? (look up Boomerang from Cartoon Network if you have no idea what I’m talking about)

Well MLP is more popular and is still running, plus the internet will keep it around!

1 Like

You don’t know what you’re talking about, bro.

2 Likes

Why do people hate whenever they havent even seen the actual show yet?

Because they’re idiots and our generation of idiots are really stubborn.

1 Like

Welp, that’s how it works.

Yeah. Our generation is so bleh.

1 Like

Not everyone. All of the people I’ve met in our generation are AWESOME! Some may be a bit annoying, but still awesome. And yes, I have seen enough of the show to judge it. And also “idiot” is a relative term. You have to have a comparison, so I ask you: WHO are you comparing our generation to?