Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Brony

Em other generations? I do think most of my classmates are annoying.

I think that’s what they were going for but some grown MEN watch it.
believe me, Watch the first and second episode and you’ll be impressed.
The 80’s show just sucked balls… The new one is anything but doesn’t.

1 Like

I like new shows like Matt Hatter and Angelbeats (like this if you watch them) I don’t watch the show 24/7

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT!?!?!?!

PONIES WHAT ELSE

2 Likes

Fluttershy is the best.

1 Like

thats cookiemonster

No, that’s Peter Parker after the Commie spy detonated the Gamma radiation bomb in space, bombarding him with the gamma rays before he was sent from his home planet, which was being sucked into a black hole that could only be stopped by going to the Batcave and finding the Pym particles before it crashed into the icy water, freezing Mjolner forever.

2 Likes

i don’t think he’s the kind of doctor you’re thinking of.
btw, there’s nothing wrong with being a brony. i personally think the animation is great in the show and would watch it just because of that. and i have a few shows i LOVE to watch that i’m too old for. have you ever seen Gravity Falls? it’s great!

I was thinking of watching it over in the states, I never got time to though.

You can just watch in on Youtube, for instance here.

Well… Brony has more or less become a fandom… rather large one at that… and to some people that’s exactly how they’d describe it
In very general terms, just like any other fandom, it’s something you may identify with in some way, whether it’s watching the show, liking the characters, even roleplaying as them (I think that’s what you were referring to in the"act like you are actually a pony" part of your post), it shouldn’t matter and should not be wrong.

Just as I am a Whovian. If anyone make a Doctor Whooves reference, I will ban you so hard.

2 Likes

I already did in the other thread before I read this <3

So THATS what d.r hooves is, I saw a d.r hooves shirt in hot topic, I got some pretty sweet shirts there, (I.E)

The cake is a lie,
Combustible lemons,
Brony wristband
And some other stuff! :D

=D:D=D:D=D

DOCTOR WHOOVES DOCTOR WHOOVES DOCTOR WHOOVES

… !
----! Derpy~
__V

DOCTOR WHOOVES!!! oh wait… <_>

maybe doctor whooves would have been able to keep Rose. (and yes, i will continue to bring that up)

brohoof’s Leifeday