Kdiuldlea's Songs

I can’t believe it. I have made… an original song!
Well, most of it anyways… everything after sheet 7 is from another song… I just didn’t know how to end mine lol.
But here it is… enjoy:
No Name - Kdiuldlea (Couldn’t think of a name…)

Not bad! Not bad at all! Except for sheet 1. The metal guitar chords sounded…umm…not good.

Hah, that’s what I figured… as you could tell, I’m not good with chords… even though I play guitar… how ironic.

lol yeah.

Very ironic indeed

Okay, I pulled out my guitar and figured out that this is what you should change the metal guitar chords to in sheet 1.
1st measure
DAD
2nd measure
FCF
3rd measure
1st chord: GBG
2nd chord: FCEb if you want a 7th chord (if so, also change the other guitars to Eb)
2nd chord: FCF if you want major chord (if major, change other guitars to C or F)
4th measure
DAD
Try those.

Alright, thanks for the advice. I changed the chords and they sound better. I also changed the bass and drums a bit in 3 and 7.

That’s better. I still don’t like the 2nd half of the 3rd measure in sheet 1. The Eb of the F7 just doesn’t match the E of the bass. I think (just my opinion) that you should change that chord to EBE (E5). Or maybe E Ab E since the chord before it was made of tones 1,3,8.

Alright… since my first semester is almost over, I’ll be able to make some songs before the second becomes hell.
So, I made a new poll… I need motivation to finish Speed of Light by Joe Satriani, so if I see enough people answer ‘yes’, then I’ll continue with it.
Here’s a preview of what I have finished so far. The instruments start to disappear near the end, as a sign of my laziness lol.

dont not not not not not not not not not not not do it!!!

That was slightly confusing lol

ya think?

Alright… 10 votes for yes and 0 for no.
I suppose I will continue working on it then. But not until my exams are over… which’ll be after the 27th.

Finally… after a few months of procrastination and no motivation… Speed of Light is FINISHED!!!
The solo at the end kinda sounds like crap because I can’t make those bending sounds…oh well. I even made the ending fade out like the actual song does! (That was a HUGE pain in the ass to make lol)

awful
And yes… I do mean I AM FULL OF AWE!!!

Hah, nice one Heart.

Thank you I try :relaxed:

where did you get that smilie?

Alt codes but at size 200 bbcode
here are some more

:relaxed::slight_smile::heart::diamonds::clubs::spades:•◘○◙:male_sign::female_sign:♪♫☼►◄:arrow_up_down::bangbang:¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼

Hah, that’s awesome! :relaxed: