Kdiuldlea's Songs

I can’t find it. Am I dumb?

well to do them, hold down alt, press a number on the number pad then let go of alt

ohhh I see.
•◘○:diamonds::clubs::spades::relaxed::slight_smile::heart:

Oh noes! You’ve thrown my thread off topic!! lmao
But thanks for those emote thingys Heart.

sorry Kd. As part of TATER TOTS, I’ll bring this thread back on topic.

Great covers Kd. Can’t wait to hear the finished product of the Speed of Light

Ummm…fish, where have you been? It is finished.

really?? I guess I haven’t been paying attention. I gotta hear it then listens to the Speed of Light

wow!! That was amazing Kd. One question. Was sheet 7 supposed to be triplets? If so, now I can do trips on my songs.

Yeah, sheet 7 was triplets. I multiply the tempo by 1.5x. It makes it easier for me, instead of multiplying it by 3x.

I like that method Kd. Also, it sounded great!

yeah
I wish i knew about that thing a longer time ago…
It would have made my first songs easier

Now I might try the LoZ overworld because that is all triplets.

I hope you’re not superstitious, Kd. I saw your thread had 666 views.

Haha! 666? That’s awesome! One of my favorite numbers… next to 13.
So to answer your question, no, I’m not superstitious lmao.

Oh, and for my next song… I was thinking of doing Painkiller by Judas Priest

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOMMMMEEE! Fav was sheet 5 and also, how long did it take for you make that fading effect?

Hah, thanks.
That fade out effect took almost 2 hours. I had to do each instrument separately because of the lower volume each sheet… pain in the ass. lol It was easy to figure out how much to lower it though… take the volume you have set for that instrument, and divide it by the number of measures it fades in.

that must’ve been fun!

might be useful if there was a fade option like Fade all instruments from “” to “” by “”%

Yeah, hopefully Starburst will get that in there. It took me about 30 minutes to fade out Gerudo Valley. It is a pain!

Speaking of which here is a preview of my Gerudo Valley remix.
Sorry Kd! 8-)