Kdiuldlea's Songs

Lmao, that’s alright. Sounds pretty good so far.

thanks . what are you going to so next?

Hmm… well, I took that challenge to make Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden, so I think I’ll take a crack at it, see how it goes.

this stuff is awsome i’m like,a big fan of your stuff.

Ok, finished Raining Blood. I cut the rain thing short in the beginning… and didn’t put in the god-awful guitar ‘solo’ at the end lol
So here it is : Raining Blood - Slayer

nice, a 5 for you!

A few drums wrong here or there but really good. Told you no man could do the solo.

My band is doing a Cover for a Talent Show and I’ve watched vids, listened to music, and looked at tabs.

A cover of Raining Blood? Have fun with that! lol

Hah yeah, that solo would’ve been a pain in the ass. For guitar and drums. I kept it simple to save me from going insane:) lol

That cover sounds like it’d be pretty difficult to do, good luck!

We stop right before the solo sadly, before that isn’t really that hard though, I got a haircut so I can’t really do a headbang thing on the seconds open high hat part.

It sounded pretty good.

I just found two Star Fox songs I made a while back. I put their links on the first post.

Hey Kd, I think I found your first song on Notessimo
listen.php?id=421

Aha, totally forgot about that! I believe I made that when I had almost no idea how to use Notessimo lol

Ok, I have too many unfinished songs. Let me know which one you would like me to finish first (In the poll).

I took my Culex Battle song and made it into a video on Youtube. Check it out! (hlisten)

post run break

Ok… I need some suggestions for another song to make. I’m all out of ideas.

Spaced out Jazz.

Uh huh… and what would that be like…?